Showing results 1 to 9 of 9
Search took 0.37 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: v2brothers
Forum: Homebuilt PC's November 13th 07, 12:54 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Replies: 1
Posted By v2brothers
error code 008

when i try to sent email attachment through any web based email from
my pc, i get this message. eOops...the system was unable to perform
your operation (error code 008 ).please try again in a few...
Forum: Homebuilt PC's August 29th 07, 11:22 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Replies: 1
Posted By v2brothers
out of memory while expanding memory stream

When I try to open a flash based application, "out of memory while
expanding memory stream" error shown. What is its reason & how can it
solve.
Forum: Homebuilt PC's August 16th 07, 06:10 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Replies: 2
Posted By v2brothers
Noisy HDD

I use Samsung 80GB IDE hard disk drive on my pc. Since last two days
whenever I take data from my HDD, it produce cracking sounds. I use
scandisk & chkdsk. But they can not remove cracking. What is...
Forum: Homebuilt PC's August 16th 07, 05:39 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Replies: 1
Posted By v2brothers
Windows security error occur

I use windows 98 on my pc. One day when I start my pc, after windows
starting splash screen give error message *windows security error
occurs for safety please reboot your system*.pc also hang by...
Forum: Homebuilt PC's August 15th 07, 08:46 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Replies: 4
Posted By v2brothers
Sorry. Operation timed out. For safety, please log in again

I am from INDIA. I use broad band internet connection provided by
BSNL.When I try to check my bandwidth usage I got the message *Sorry.
Operation timed out. For safety, please log in again*.I uses...
Forum: Homebuilt PC's August 15th 07, 07:01 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Replies: 3
Posted By v2brothers
Small unreadable font size in *internet explorer*

My pc has screen resolution of 1024x768.my pc have no problem with
this setting. But in internet explorer fonts become too small and
unreadable. What is its reason and how can it solve
Forum: Homebuilt PC's August 14th 07, 01:33 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Replies: 1
Posted By v2brothers
Freeze during POST

When I start my pc, during POST, after detecting keyboard &mouse, pc
freeze by showing POST screen until mouse detecting. When I remove HDD
from pc then POST done smoothly. What is the problem, how...
Forum: Homebuilt PC's August 14th 07, 01:27 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Replies: 2
Posted By v2brothers
Windows 2000 server problem

Today morning when I start my pc, during operating system loading,
after windows 2000 loading splash screen , appear a *blue screen*
saying errors in *hex decimal * values. Blue screen start by...
Forum: Homebuilt PC's August 10th 07, 03:51 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Replies: 2
Posted By v2brothers
can any one identify my tv tunercard

I recently brought a secondhand *pinnacle internal PCI TV tuner card*
from my friend with cheap price with the hope of downloading driver
and tuning software from its manufactures site. But I am...
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9