Showing results 1 to 8 of 8
Search took 0.04 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Steve Walker
Forum: General January 17th 10, 09:39 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,alt.comp.hardware,uk.comp.homebuilt
Replies: 6
Posted By Steve Walker
Audio cassette to PC convertor

Gav wrote:
AIUI there are two main methds to convert an audio cassette to a PC:

(1) line out on cassette player ----
(perhaps isolating transformer) ---
line in on PC

(2) line...
Forum: Homebuilt PC's January 17th 10, 09:39 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,alt.comp.hardware,uk.comp.homebuilt
Replies: 13

Gav wrote:
AIUI there are two main methds to convert an audio cassette to a PC:

(1) line out on cassette player ----
(perhaps isolating transformer) ---
line in on PC

(2) line...
Forum: General January 22nd 09, 09:41 PM Posted to uk.comp.homebuilt,alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,alt.comp.hardware
Replies: 13
Posted By Steve Walker
Network bridge problem

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes wrote:
Hi,

My cable wireless modem is too far away in the house and behind too
many walls from my home cluster that I have set up an old computer as
a relay...
Forum: Homebuilt PC's January 22nd 09, 09:41 PM Posted to uk.comp.homebuilt,alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,alt.comp.hardware
Replies: 13
Posted By Steve Walker
Network bridge problem

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes wrote:
Hi,

My cable wireless modem is too far away in the house and behind too
many walls from my home cluster that I have set up an old computer as
a relay...
Forum: UK Computer Vendors August 22nd 06, 11:08 PM Posted to uk.comp.vendors
Replies: 36
Posted By Steve Walker
reliable shop

Marco wrote:
Hi Mike,

I was looking for digital cameras and this shop has prices pretty
lower than others so I was just wondering if someone knows about
it.

Unknown supplier, strikingly...
Forum: UK Computer Vendors August 20th 06, 11:06 PM Posted to uk.comp.homebuilt,uk.comp.vendors
Replies: 11
Posted By Steve Walker
External HDD Enclosures

Paul Hutchings wrote:

I've seen a lot of reference to the Icy Box range, but they don't
look particularly well made from the photo's I've seen?

Can't say I've a lot of other to compare with,...
Forum: UK Computer Vendors July 11th 06, 08:02 PM Posted to uk.comp.vendors
Replies: 33
Posted By Steve Walker
Overclockers.co.uk

Rob wrote:
On Tue, 11 Jul 2006 18:10:37 GMT, Grooove
wrote:

I'm sure there are worse, but it seems you're not alone.

Thanks, I looked and I see that some other people...
Forum: UK Computer Vendors July 10th 06, 11:02 PM Posted to uk.comp.vendors,uk.comp.homebuilt,uk.comp.misc
Replies: 35
Posted By Steve Walker
Most sensitive MP3 player for recording meetings?

Conor wrote:
In article , Wedell
says...
This would be done COVERTLY.