Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
Search took 0.28 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Richard[_14_]
Forum: Nvidia Videocards June 27th 08, 10:25 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 17
Posted By Richard[_14_]
8600 GT (Anyone ?) LONG Winded.

Chris Dodd wrote:
Richard wrote in
:
I use a neat app called Driver Cleaner PRO,
in which I boot up into...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards June 27th 08, 10:22 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 17
Posted By Richard[_14_]
8600 GT (Anyone ?) LONG Winded.

Igor wrote:
On Thu, 26 Jun 2008 23:22:08 -0400, Richard
wrote:

Just replace my original 8400 GS, Please note: I could play ANY Video
Stream, threw KMPlayer...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards June 27th 08, 06:13 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 17
Posted By Richard[_14_]
8600 GT (Anyone ?) LONG Winded.

Igor wrote:
On Thu, 26 Jun 2008 23:22:08 -0400, Richard
wrote:

Ask, XFX tech support if any nvidia setting need to be adjusted
for optimum playback for...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards June 27th 08, 06:08 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 17
Posted By Richard[_14_]
8600 GT (Anyone ?) LONG Winded.

Augustus wrote:
So, you think, the codec's knows I have a 8600 GT card
and its going to act up? pls

Your codecs and player settings don't "know" you have an 8600GT
card......there's...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards June 27th 08, 06:27 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 17
Posted By Richard[_14_]
8600 GT (Anyone ?) LONG Winded.

Mr.E Solved! wrote:
Augustus wrote:
"Richard" wrote in message
Just got my brand new 8600 GT from...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards June 27th 08, 06:06 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 17
Posted By Richard[_14_]
8600 GT (Anyone ?) LONG Winded.

Augustus wrote:
"Richard" wrote in message
Just got my brand new 8600 GT from Tiger Direct
Forum: Nvidia Videocards June 27th 08, 04:22 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 17
Posted By Richard[_14_]
8600 GT (Anyone ?) LONG Winded.

Just got my brand new 8600 GT from Tiger Direct
http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/searchtools/item-Details.asp?EdpNo=3048552&sku=P450-8650&srkey=p450-8650