Showing results 1 to 25 of 135
Search took 4.42 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: NotMe
Forum: Printers October 5th 16, 08:49 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 6
Posted By NotMe
Canon Pixmar MG3620 installation problems.

"NotMe" wrote in message ...
"Gernot Hassenpflug" wrote in message
Forum: Printers October 4th 16, 12:19 AM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 6
Posted By NotMe
Canon Pixmar MG3620 installation problems.

"Gernot Hassenpflug" wrote in message
"NotMe" writes:

"Gernot Hassenpflug"...
Forum: Printers October 3rd 16, 04:17 AM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 6
Posted By NotMe
Canon Pixmar MG3620 installation problems.

"Gernot Hassenpflug" wrote in message
"NotMe" writes:

I have Window XP legacy computer the provided...
Forum: Printers October 1st 16, 09:47 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 6
Posted By NotMe
Canon Pixmar MG3620 installation problems.

I have Window XP legacy computer the provided CD & instructions don't work.
I have a Mac Book pro (latest software). On line install does not work for
either platform.

System error message...
Forum: Printers September 25th 16, 09:31 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 7
Posted By NotMe
HP m277dw and Office 2007

"Mr. Man-wai Chang" wrote in message

My sister bought a new HP m277dw printer for her Windows 8 PC. The printer
supports both USB...
Forum: Printers July 12th 14, 08:57 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 9
Posted By NotMe
age of my printer?

"Hactar" wrote in message
My printer (a Citizen GSX-230 dot matrix) is second hand. I got it from
my friend's dad several years after HE...
Forum: Printers December 11th 12, 12:40 AM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 15
Posted By NotMe
Canon PIXMA MX432 wireless

"jeff g." wrote in message
On 12/09/2012 10:03 PM, NotMe wrote:
"jeff g." wrote in message
Forum: Printers December 10th 12, 06:03 AM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 15
Posted By NotMe
Canon PIXMA MX432 wireless

"jeff g." wrote in message
On 12/09/2012 07:58 PM, NotMe wrote:
"jeff g." wrote in message
Forum: Printers December 10th 12, 03:58 AM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 15
Posted By NotMe
Canon PIXMA MX432 wireless

"jeff g." wrote in message
Got this as aprt of a package deal on new box - cost to me was zilch.

I'm trying to setup wireless printing...
Forum: Printers October 5th 12, 03:57 AM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 7
Posted By NotMe
No more Kodak printers

"Michael J Davis" wrote in message
DK was inspired to say
In article...
Forum: Printers March 1st 12, 10:25 AM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 10
Posted By NotMe
Windows 7 driver for Epson Photo R300

wrote in message
A friend has just bought a new laptop running Windows 7 and finds that
her old...
Forum: Printers January 19th 12, 05:12 AM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 18
Posted By NotMe
can I refill my ink jet cartridge with water or alcohol?

"Stan" wrote in message
My work provided a color printer for me. They will pay for black ink
Forum: Printers December 20th 11, 08:39 AM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 0
Posted By NotMe
PING Arthur Entlich

e-printerhelp @ mvp.org is bouncing (again)
Forum: Printers December 17th 11, 10:40 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 2
Posted By NotMe
Epsopn R200 need help to make black work.

System shows full ink. Test print no Black clean etc no joy.

I need the printer for the grand kids to print only black. (color would be
nice but not mission critical) Any ideas on how to get the...
Forum: Printers December 10th 11, 07:13 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 2
Posted By NotMe
Need recommendations for a cheap B&W printer to print coupons and grand kids 'art'.

"Jan Alter" wrote in message
"NotMe" wrote in message
Need recommendations for a...
Forum: Printers December 10th 11, 05:50 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 2
Posted By NotMe
Need recommendations for a cheap B&W printer to print coupons and grand kids 'art'.

Need recommendations for a cheap B&W printer to print coupons,
letter/envelopes and grand kids 'art'. At least 30 sheets a day more or
less.

OS = 10.8, XP and W7.

TIA
Forum: Printers October 25th 11, 06:08 AM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 10
Posted By NotMe
Epson R200 and R220 spacific question but has a general element as well.

"Frank Williams" wrote in message
On Mon, 24 Oct 2011 04:43:39 -0500, Joel wrote:

"NotMe"...
Forum: Printers October 25th 11, 06:05 AM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 10
Posted By NotMe
Epson R200 and R220 spacific question but has a general element as well.

"Frank Williams" wrote in message
On Sun, 23 Oct 2011 15:22:24 -0500, "NotMe" wrote:

W7 has only MS...
Forum: Printers October 23rd 11, 11:59 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 10
Posted By NotMe
Epson R200 and R220 spacific question but has a general element as well.

"NotMe" wrote in message ...

"Tony" lizandtony at orcon dot net dot nz wrote in message
"NotMe"...
Forum: Printers October 23rd 11, 11:25 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 10
Posted By NotMe
Epson R200 and R220 spacific question but has a general element as well.

"Tony" lizandtony at orcon dot net dot nz wrote in message
"NotMe" wrote:
W7 has only MS provided generic drivers for Epson R200 and...
Forum: Printers October 23rd 11, 09:22 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 10
Posted By NotMe
Epson R200 and R220 spacific question but has a general element as well.

W7 has only MS provided generic drivers for Epson R200 and R220 printers.
(hint they are worse than useless)

Is there any source of commands I can use to roll my own control of the
printer and...
Forum: Printers September 6th 11, 04:27 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 8
Posted By NotMe
Epson R200 and Windows 7

"Joel" wrote in message
"NotMe" wrote:

Seems W7 uses a generic one size fits all driver.

I have two...
Forum: Printers August 25th 11, 08:06 AM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 8
Posted By NotMe
Epson R200 and Windows 7

Seems W7 uses a generic one size fits all driver.

I have two identical Laptops. One will read ink levels the other will not.
Neither will allow me to reposition the ink cart carrier so I can change...
Forum: Printers July 30th 10, 11:07 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 12
Posted By NotMe
EPSON R200 banding problem (ctd.)

Joel" wrote in message
"H.Henkler" wrote:

"H.Henkler" ...
Forum: Acer Computers March 29th 10, 05:38 PM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.acer
Replies: 4
Posted By NotMe
Has anyone restored an ACER ASPIRE 5735 with their restore discs ?

wrote in message
On Sun, 28 Mar 2010 06:22:58 -0700, ACER 5735 [email protected] wrote:

On Sat, 27 Mar 2010 19:01:14 -0700, ACER 5735...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 135