Showing results 1 to 17 of 17
Search took 0.54 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Yianni[_3_]
Forum: Printers December 19th 14, 05:33 AM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 11
Posted By Yianni[_3_]
print on heavy pepaers

But is the most confidential project.

You can not publish on the web all what someone would like to knew.
OK?

I understand it. Also, that's why I think it useful and significant.
Can I ask...
Forum: Printers December 14th 14, 04:59 AM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 11
Posted By Yianni[_3_]
print on heavy pepaers

"Adriatic" wrote in message
If you have any question let me knew

But what is the most interesting I do not knew for any...
Forum: Printers December 12th 14, 05:28 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 11
Posted By Yianni[_3_]
print on heavy pepaers

Maybe you can read this translation
http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=hr&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fadriatix.hr%2FA_news%2FAdriatix%2520NewsLetter_14_10.html&sandbox=1

Google translation...
Forum: Printers July 13th 14, 02:46 AM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 9
Posted By Yianni[_3_]
age of my printer?

"Hactar" wrote in message
My printer (a Citizen GSX-230 dot matrix) is second hand. I got it from
my friend's dad several years after HE...
Forum: Printers January 8th 14, 02:19 AM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 20
Posted By Yianni[_3_]
Do any of these printers work with Windows 2000?

I stated Web facts if you don't like it just to bad..
Keep well away from Lexmark products total

You could not even give my a Lexmark Printer.
If you don't believe me do some Google...
Forum: Printers January 1st 14, 06:21 AM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 20
Posted By Yianni[_3_]
Do any of these printers work with Windows 2000?

Thanks. Do you know of any current models that work with 2000?

All Lexmark laser printers.
Forum: Printers December 29th 13, 04:23 AM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 21
Posted By Yianni[_3_]
Any dye-sublimation photo paper sources?

I was hoping for some practical experience from someone, but I suppose I
can try to find some "coated paper" and see if that works on a test
printer (preferably one with a damaged...
Forum: Printers December 26th 13, 11:09 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 21
Posted By Yianni[_3_]
Any dye-sublimation photo paper sources?

I do buy the ALPS photo postcard media, but I am looking for
normal-sized photo media (in Japan this is L size, I suppose in the
rest
of the work KG size or something like that...
Forum: Printers October 16th 13, 05:12 AM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 10
Posted By Yianni[_3_]
Epson Prin tHead Fix

One as replacement for OEM pins and other with metalic pins for solvent
inks.

What about the rest of the printhead plastics? If you replace the pins, the
other plastic endures the solvent ink?
Forum: Printers October 15th 13, 03:12 AM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 10
Posted By Yianni[_3_]
Epson Prin tHead Fix

From: "adriatic"

If you need this fix...
Forum: Printers September 9th 13, 02:53 AM Posted to alt.home.repair,comp.periphs.printers,comp.sys.hp.hardware
Replies: 23
Posted By Yianni[_3_]
HP LaserJet 2100TN: What is a fuser and would it be possible to fix?

A new cartridge nearly always fixes light printing.

I'll try that first! Thanks.

I also suggest to try this first.
Forum: Printers September 27th 11, 11:50 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 17
Posted By Yianni[_3_]
RS232 Printer Cable

A have done this in the past but with DB25 and at worked well!

If you have done it and it worked well, then it's simple. Take a look at
both DB25 and DB9 pinouts. And use the pinouts to make the...
Forum: Printers September 12th 11, 08:37 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 2
Posted By Yianni[_3_]
HP Photosmart 2575 - cartridge confusion, where can I find details?

#92, #98, #93, #95, #99 and #100 is the USA series of ink cartridges while
the #342, #343, #344, #337, #338 and #339 is the european series of
cartridges.

Don't relate on the manual, see which...
Forum: Printers August 7th 11, 11:02 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 27
Posted By Yianni[_3_]
Printer for 3x5 cards and other small forms

My printer prints up to 3.5 x 3.5 in (the smaller size). The settings will
guide you wihch is the smaller size you could print.

Do you mean from inside the application?

From the driver....
Forum: Printers August 6th 11, 09:34 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 27
Posted By Yianni[_3_]
Printer for 3x5 cards and other small forms

Almost all printers have a custom size you can set the paper size whatever
it is.
My printer prints up to 3.5 x 3.5 in (the smaller size). The settings will
guide you wihch is the smaller size you...
Forum: Printers August 2nd 11, 05:12 AM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 20
Posted By Yianni[_3_]
Printing to CD/DVD media faces

There are two solutions. You could find cd/dvd which are water resistant
(there would be few in the market), or you can change the ink to a water
resistant.
I sent you a private email.
Forum: Printers July 17th 11, 05:27 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 5
Posted By Yianni[_3_]
Toner refill failing

As Jan says, it needs to replace the chip. Very older models (before 2 years
or more) don't need this replacement, but newer models need.

"Jan Alter" wrote in message...
Showing results 1 to 17 of 17