Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: xJumper
Forum: Homebuilt PC's September 21st 18, 03:31 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Replies: 6
Posted By xJumper
Acquire MS Office 2016 offline iso

Thanks a lot guys, I was skeptical of heidoc.net at first but after some
research the place turns out to be legit.

The following link there, allowed me to download an offline installer
for Office...
Forum: Homebuilt PC's September 18th 18, 02:19 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Replies: 6
Posted By xJumper
Acquire MS Office 2016 offline iso

So I have an actual legitimate business license key for Office
Professional Plus 2016 from an enterprise with volume licenses and I am
looking for an offline installer/iso/image or what have you so I...
Forum: Homebuilt PC's June 6th 18, 05:55 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Replies: 8
Posted By xJumper
Concesus of AMD PSP security issue?

There's been a lot of talk lately about CPU vulnerabilities ala Meltown
but what is the general consensus with the obvious built in back doors
being put into CPU's at the OEM level.

AMD Platform...
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3