Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0.03 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: R Hall
Forum: Printers September 21st 06, 08:30 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 9
Posted By R Hall
Reset HP #92 and #93?

I don't blame you...I got too blunt. Sorry.

I completed my back-engineering this morning with a hammer, pliers &
screwstick on an old #92 cart. With a penknife I took out the one sponge.
Water put...
Forum: Printers September 20th 06, 09:57 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 9
Posted By R Hall
Reset HP #92 and #93?

You're wrong. There obviously is a connection.

"Bob Headrick" wrote in message

"R Hall" wrote in message
Forum: Printers September 19th 06, 07:02 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 9
Posted By R Hall
Reset HP #92 and #93?

I just took the top off of an old #92 cart and the only hole with sponge is
the lone hole in the center, top row 12 o'clock. The rest of the space is
undivided and will hold about 15 ml. The sponge...
Forum: Printers September 12th 06, 06:30 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 9
Posted By R Hall
Reset HP #92 and #93?

Which hole or holes are correct? Also, I put 4 ml in two different holes
even though it seemed they were connected. The reference says 5 ml total.

"Bob Headrick" wrote in...
Forum: Printers September 11th 06, 11:05 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 9
Posted By R Hall
Reset HP #92 and #93?

Jeff, I'm new at this but I bought a refill kit and #92 is not covered.
Which holes do you fill and how much ink do you put in?
It sounds like all we lose are the low ink warnings....well, we...
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5