Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Search took 0.24 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: G. Mack
Forum: Dell Computers August 24th 06, 06:29 PM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
Replies: 7
Posted By G. Mack
Add new harddisk to Dimension 4700

Mark Hittinger wrote:
One more thing - the heat issue. The 4700 tends to run hotter and the SATA
drives tend to run hotter. If you mount two SATA drives back to back in
the bottom area...
Forum: Dell Computers August 23rd 06, 11:01 PM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
Replies: 7
Posted By G. Mack
Add new harddisk to Dimension 4700

Thanks for the advice everyone. I'll open my PC up tonight and see
what I'm working work. Then I'll pickup the HD from newegg.

-Mack
Forum: Dell Computers August 23rd 06, 08:31 PM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
Replies: 7
Posted By G. Mack
Add new harddisk to Dimension 4700

Would anyone have a suggestion for any particular harddisk? I see a
bunch of SATA 300GB to 400GB HD for around $200-$250 on amazon.com, but
have no idea which are good since most don't have any...
Forum: Dell Computers August 23rd 06, 08:18 PM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
Replies: 7
Posted By G. Mack
Add new harddisk to Dimension 4700

Hi,

I got a Dell 4700 with a 80GB Serial ATA a couple of years back. Now
I find that I need more storage. My machine came equiped with 2 DVD
drives so I don't see any available slots from the...
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4