Showing results 1 to 13 of 13
Search took 0.73 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: H.Henkler[_2_]
Forum: Printers July 31st 10, 09:38 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 12
Posted By H.Henkler[_2_]
EPSON R200 banding problem (ctd.)

We have the R200 and the options are draft, Text, Text with Image, Photo and
Best Photo.

This is with the printer software provided by Epson. we have other software
that uses the printer...
Forum: Printers July 31st 10, 09:31 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 12
Posted By H.Henkler[_2_]
EPSON R200 banding problem (ctd.)

I don't know about your Epson but all my Epsons offers lot more than
"photo" and "best photo", and I think it could be the source of your
problem.

Depending on the model...
Forum: Printers July 29th 10, 06:58 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 12
Posted By H.Henkler[_2_]
EPSON R200 banding problem (ctd.)

"H.Henkler" wrote in message
to mention two
samples available at:

http://www.henkler.de/Epson R200...
Forum: Printers July 29th 10, 06:57 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers

"H.Henkler" wrote in message
to mention two
samples available at:

http://www.henkler.de/Epson R200...
Forum: Printers July 29th 10, 05:00 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 12
Posted By H.Henkler[_2_]
EPSON R200 banding problem (ctd.)

Forgot to mention two samples available at:

http://www.henkler.de/Epson R200 banding.jpg
and
http://www.henkler.de/Epson R200 banding-a.jpg
Forum: Printers July 29th 10, 04:53 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 2
Posted By H.Henkler[_2_]
EPSON R200 banding problem

Can anyone tell me how to avoid banding patterns on my 10x15 cm (other
sizes as well) prints.
Using: EPSON Stylus Photo R200
Epson Premium Glossy Paper (and others)
Compatible ink...
Forum: Printers June 5th 10, 08:29 AM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 10
Posted By H.Henkler[_2_]
Blueish tint on BW photo printing with Black ink

Do the different components of the "black" dye cause the tint? Some
kind of a chromatographic effect?

Take a coffee filter and cut a strip a centimeter or so wide and about
9-10...
Forum: Printers June 3rd 10, 10:47 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 10
Posted By H.Henkler[_2_]
Blueish tint on BW photo printing with Black ink

MD34 schrieb:

On Tue, 01 Jun 2010 21:06:13 +0200, "H.Henkler"
wrote:

Hello,
maybe someone can give me an explanation why I always get a blueish tint
Forum: Printers June 3rd 10, 10:44 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers

wrote:

Hello,
maybe someone can give me an explanation why I always get a blueish tint
Forum: Printers June 3rd 10, 10:43 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers

wrote:

Hello,
maybe someone can give me an explanation why I always get a blueish tint
Forum: Printers June 1st 10, 08:06 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 10
Posted By H.Henkler[_2_]
Blueish tint on BW photo printing with Black ink

Hello,
maybe someone can give me an explanation why I always get a blueish tint
on BW photo prints, both when printer settings set to gray-scale or
color saturation set to zero.
I am...
Forum: Printers May 31st 10, 03:53 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 10
Posted By H.Henkler[_2_]
Blueish tint on BW photo printing with Black ink

Hello,
maybe someone can give me an explanation why I always get a blueish tint
on BW photo prints, both when printer settings set to gray-scale or
color saturation set to zero.
I am using an EPSON ...
Showing results 1 to 13 of 13