Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Search took 0.26 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: S. Md. Kabeer Ahmed
Forum: AMD Thunderbird Processors January 31st 05, 04:38 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.amd.thunderbird
Replies: 8
Athon 64 bit processor applications stability.

Thanks Wes, I wasnt really aware of all these. I will look for similar
feature PSU in India and purchase it.

Thanks again,
Ahmed.
Forum: AMD Thunderbird Processors January 31st 05, 11:43 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.amd.thunderbird
Replies: 8
Athon 64 bit processor applications stability.

Hi All,

I have another question regarding the power supply for the AMD 64 bit
motherboard. People say that it should be 400W with +12V trail.( if i
remember what i have read on websites correct).

I...
Forum: AMD Thunderbird Processors January 29th 05, 02:03 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.amd.thunderbird
Replies: 8
Athon 64 bit processor applications stability.

Thank you guys for all your replies.

I think I can purchase AMD 64 bit processor with the MSI K8T800 Neo
motherboard as I am now sure that:

1. Windows XP and all its applications like Office and...
Forum: AMD Thunderbird Processors January 28th 05, 04:39 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.amd.thunderbird
Replies: 8
Athon 64 bit processor applications stability.

I have heard some people say that windows xp and its applications might
not run on Athlon 64 bit processor. And even if Windows XP runs, its
not gauranteed that all the 32 bit applications installed...
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4