Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Search took 0.03 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: H. P. Holm
Forum: Storage (alternative) July 7th 09, 10:42 AM Posted to comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.storage
Replies: 18
Posted By H. P. Holm
Should I worry about Spin Retry Count?

"Yousuf Khan" wrote:
H. P. Holm wrote:
[...]
It is a very real problem and it doesn't heal itself.

That's why I moved all of my OS-related data off of it, onto a new...
Forum: Storage (alternative) July 6th 09, 01:50 PM Posted to comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.storage
Replies: 18
Posted By H. P. Holm
Should I worry about Spin Retry Count?

"Yousuf Khan" wrote...

One of my oldest drives a 200GB Maxtor, has a spin retry count problem.
HD Sentinel reports its health at only 40% due to this. But it seems the
spin...
Forum: Storage (alternative) January 26th 09, 04:40 PM Posted to comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.storage
Replies: 12
Posted By H. P. Holm
Help - Looking to defrag folders under XP

"BD" wrote:

The Windows explorer 'alternative' that I use (Directory Opus) has an
option which I like to use, for showing the total space used for each
folder when...
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3