Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: j
Forum: AMD Thunderbird Processors June 29th 03, 10:12 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.amd.thunderbird
Replies: 2
Posted By j
Returning XP1800+ (box) for warranty replacement

interesting, because both my manual and the system AMD has said that the
1800+ was the max. Well, Ill surely try out a 2600 if they give me one.
maybe i get a 3200? ahaha
"Wes Newell"...
Forum: AMD Thunderbird Processors June 29th 03, 05:05 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.amd.thunderbird
Replies: 2
Posted By j
Returning XP1800+ (box) for warranty replacement

I was talking to the guy to work out the RMA and during the conversation, he
told me that they no longer have these processors. My motherboard (MSI K7T
Turbo2) allows only up to the 1800+. So he...
Forum: AMD Thunderbird Processors June 25th 03, 05:04 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.amd.thunderbird
Replies: 1
Posted By j
My 1800xp smokes, need amd 800 number

well there's a 3 year warranty. i just want to get the replacement

is there even an 800 number?
"The TweakOholic" wrote in...
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3