Showing results 1 to 8 of 8
Search took 0.06 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: N
Forum: Printers August 31st 09, 12:22 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 3
Posted By N
canon mp970 problem

"Arthur Entlich" wrote in message
I am not fully familiar with the MP 970, but what I do know is it uses 6
color inks and...
Forum: Printers August 23rd 09, 01:11 AM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 2
Posted By N
Canon MP970 and Windows 7

"Cari (MS-MVP)" wrote in message
Keep checking the Canon website and Windows Update. I wouldn't expect too
much until...
Forum: Printers August 22nd 09, 01:31 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 2
Posted By N
Canon MP970 and Windows 7

I've upgraded to Windows 7 RTM and the upgrade advisor warned about the
Canon software.

The printer works, but the scanner software fails.

Is there any word on the grapevine as to when and if...
Forum: Printers July 16th 08, 09:50 AM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 12
Posted By N
DVD Printing corrupts data

"Arthur Entlich" wrote in message
Sounds to me like it either is random and is the luck of the draw, or it
differs depending on...
Forum: Printers July 15th 08, 12:05 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 12
Posted By N
DVD Printing corrupts data

"Arthur Entlich" wrote in message
Your Epson manual is correct. Mea Culpa.

I apologize for this error. I did indeed mix up the...
Forum: Printers July 12th 08, 01:01 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 12
Posted By N
DVD Printing corrupts data

"Arthur Entlich" wrote in message
Unlike writable (and even manufactured) CDs where both the data and
reflective layer are just...
Forum: Printers July 9th 08, 12:18 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 12
Posted By N
DVD Printing corrupts data

I have a Canon MP970 and have printed on a number of CDs without problem.

Recently I made copies of a data DVD then printed on the disks. When I
attempted to install the software from the copy,...
Forum: Printers March 23rd 08, 11:05 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers,rec.photo.digital
Replies: 9
Posted By N
Canon Pixma MP610?

"Frank" wrote in message