Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0.18 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: B. Peg
Forum: Printers July 10th 07, 01:41 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 3
Posted By B. Peg
Is the new 4800dpi Canon printer that much better than the old 2400dpi one?

"measekite" wrote:
Yes and it has better stability.

Thanks. Didn't know about the stabilty.

Prices have come down a lot since they came out.

B~
Forum: Printers July 10th 07, 04:49 AM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 3
Posted By B. Peg
Is the new 4800dpi Canon printer that much better than the old 2400dpi one?

Or whatever the newer dpi that seems to have doubles form the ones made two
years ago, like the i960 verses the ip6700 (I think)?

I know the ink carts have changed, but is the print quality that...
Forum: Printers June 15th 07, 02:59 AM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 3
Posted By B. Peg
HP Office Jet 7310xi

Have you tried changing the cartridge?

One reason I no longer buy HP printers.

B~
Forum: Printers February 5th 07, 01:47 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 12
Posted By B. Peg
Why is Epson spying on us?

Epson's printer drivers keep asking for
Bidirectional Network Access for
E_SRUN03.exe and EPIBSR10.exe
which seem to be in
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\spool\drivers\w32x86
and
Forum: Printers July 27th 06, 02:12 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 7
Posted By B. Peg
HP Photosm 7550: connection between failure to print and 'no ink' indicator?

Try this:

Leave the printer off.

Set your computer's clock back 2 years.

Start the printer and try printing.

My HP's (1220 and 960) were hesitant about printing color (both are #78
carts). I...
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5