Showing results 1 to 8 of 8
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: I.C. Koets
Forum: General November 21st 07, 09:44 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware,alt.os.windows2000
Replies: 10
Posted By I.C. Koets
Bizarre disk behaviour

kony wrote:

If it's a poor generic PSU, claiming it's 650W isn't much to
go on...

Try a different data cable, sometimes they make poor
contact.

I will, although I...
Forum: General November 21st 07, 03:46 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware,alt.os.windows2000
Replies: 10
Posted By I.C. Koets
Bizarre disk behaviour

GT wrote:

"I.C. Koets" wrote in message

"Kardon Coupé" wrote:

Then trouble started, some...
Forum: General November 21st 07, 03:46 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware,alt.os.windows2000
Replies: 10
Posted By I.C. Koets
Bizarre disk behaviour

kony wrote:

On Tue, 20 Nov 2007 02:06:34 +0100, "I.C. Koets"
wrote:

"Kardon Coupé" wrote:

Then trouble started, some weeks after I had...
Forum: General November 21st 07, 03:45 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware,alt.os.windows2000
Replies: 10
Posted By I.C. Koets
Bizarre disk behaviour

Kyle wrote:

Just a couple of ideas or things to try:
Check your memory for errors (memtest86)

Done. 50 hours without errors.

Consider trying another version of the Sata driver, but be...
Forum: General November 20th 07, 01:06 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware,alt.os.windows2000
Replies: 10
Posted By I.C. Koets
Bizarre disk behaviour

"Kardon Coupé" wrote:

Then trouble started, some weeks after I had added the third physical
disk. It alone is having trouble writing.

What is your PSU rating? Maybe you need more...
Forum: General November 20th 07, 12:38 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware,alt.os.windows2000
Replies: 10
Posted By I.C. Koets
Bizarre disk behaviour

I apologize for the crosspost, but I am unsure whether I am having a
hardware or OS problem.

In my PC are three physical disks. Each of these is chopped up into a
primary partition and an extended...
Forum: General September 3rd 07, 07:14 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware
Replies: 2
Posted By I.C. Koets
Ticking and Powering Off

kony wrote:

On Mon, 03 Sep 2007 04:36:27 +0200, "I.C. Koets"
wrote:

My PC has been behaving very well for the last two and a half years, working
Forum: General September 3rd 07, 03:36 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware
Replies: 2
Posted By I.C. Koets
Ticking and Powering Off

My PC has been behaving very well for the last two and a half years, working
constantly, day and night. Very recently it developed a strange ticking
noise when I was operating it. The tick is quite...
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8