Showing results 1 to 8 of 8
Search took 0.31 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: T.O.
Forum: Asus Motherboards October 3rd 07, 09:36 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
Replies: 3
Posted By T.O.
P5LD2-LED voltage?

Thanks so much for spending the time to write out all of that info.
I was trying to do some calculations on current through the LED, but didn't
take into account that the color would matter.

Well,...
Forum: Asus Motherboards October 2nd 07, 03:18 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
Replies: 3
Posted By T.O.
P5LD2-LED voltage?

Does anyone know what the voltage is that's being supplied to the HDD
activity LED pins?

Trying to do a little case customizing. Radio Shack has a couple of LEDs
there,
but their voltages are 3.7...
Forum: Webcams February 8th 07, 12:04 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.webcam
Replies: 0
Posted By T.O.
mjpeg vs mpeg4

I've been told that the mjpeg is a better image file than the mpeg4.
How much?

Assuming I'm recording 10 fps, is it worth the extra quality for the file
size?
Is there an example anywhere comparing...
Forum: Webcams February 1st 07, 12:08 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.webcam
Replies: 0
Posted By T.O.
Active Web Cam software

Does anyone know how to get an iGuard IP-230 camera to work with the Active
Web Cam software?

The software has a drop down list of a number of manufacturer's cameras, but
the iGuard is not on the...
Forum: Webcams January 31st 07, 04:02 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.webcam
Replies: 0
Posted By T.O.
IP camera and software suggestions

Looking for suggestions on a reasonable priced IP camera ($150-$200) and
software that detects motion and records. Nothing fancy, no tilt, pan etc.
Just 3 or 4 cameras around the house.
(I've had...
Forum: Asus Motherboards January 30th 07, 01:49 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
Replies: 4
Posted By T.O.
P5LD2 hangs at Boot

Now what??
I'm poking around in the BIOS and notice that USB 2.0 support is disabled.
So I enable it, and now this is what I get....

Every time it boots now, my post-card is showing it going...
Forum: Asus Motherboards January 30th 07, 03:19 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
Replies: 4
Posted By T.O.
P5LD2 hangs at Boot

More info if someone can help me understand it.
I stuck a post diagnostic card in and got the code d0 at one of the hangs.

AMI pdf file says-
Before d0--If boot block debugger is enabled, CPU...
Forum: Asus Motherboards January 25th 07, 10:30 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
Replies: 4
Posted By T.O.
P5LD2 hangs at Boot

P5LD2 with latest BIOS.

It hangs he
Checking NVRAM
Initializing USB Controllers....Done
1024 Mb OK
Hangs at this point--only after being shut down. Re-boots OK.
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8