Showing results 1 to 11 of 11
Search took 0.10 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: W. Watson
Forum: Asus Motherboards March 9th 08, 07:32 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
Replies: 5
Posted By W. Watson
A7S333--Adding 2G Memory--Problems

And of course, the MB is in the Subject.

W. Watson wrote:
This may be futile if the poster above is right. In any case:
BIOS Rev 1006, 4/30/03
Patriot PSD1G266, 1G PC2100 CL2.5
Yes, 1G has...
Forum: Asus Motherboards March 9th 08, 07:30 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
Replies: 5
Posted By W. Watson
A7S333--Adding 2G Memory--Problems

This may be futile if the poster above is right. In any case:
BIOS Rev 1006, 4/30/03
Patriot PSD1G266, 1G PC2100 CL2.5
Yes, 1G has worked fine since I put it in several years ago. Prior to that I...
Forum: Asus Motherboards March 9th 08, 07:27 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
Replies: 5
Posted By W. Watson
A7S333--Adding 2G Memory--Problems

Thanks. I'll see if I can contact them tomorrow, and put it to them. They
used to have weekend support. Recession blues?

Paul wrote:
W. Watson wrote:
I had a 1G 3 year old Patriot memory card...
Forum: Asus Motherboards March 9th 08, 07:09 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
Replies: 5
Posted By W. Watson
A7S333--Adding 2G Memory--Problems

I had a 1G 3 year old Patriot memory card in my machine, and tried adding 2
more identical PC2100 Patriot 1G cards. Things did not go well, so I pulled
them out. My first attempt found XP Pro...
Forum: Asus Motherboards October 8th 07, 08:20 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
Replies: 0
Posted By W. Watson
Ugly Sound from My New Memorex DVD Player (P5ND2/SLI MBrd)

When I try to play a DVD or CD on my DVD Player/Writer, it's somewhat smooth
for a few second and then seems interrupted briefly. I took the DVD unit out
and put it in another machine, and it...
Forum: Asus Motherboards August 16th 07, 09:23 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
Replies: 2
Posted By W. Watson
Installing W2K on a P5NSLI--Reducing a 320G HD to 76G!!

I finally checked with an ASUS tech, a store tech (where I bought it), and a
third person on another NG. All agreed that I should push on with the
partitioning, when it got to that point. I bought...
Forum: Asus Motherboards August 16th 07, 09:15 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
Replies: 4
Posted By W. Watson
Difference between ASUS NGs??

Make that 41, not 200.

W. Watson wrote:
Yes, I noticed about 200, but that's it.

RobV wrote:
W. Watson wrote:
What's the difference between this NG and
Forum: Asus Motherboards August 16th 07, 06:31 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus

RobV wrote:
W. Watson wrote:
What's the difference between this NG and
alt.comp.periphs.asus.mainboard?

The difference is that this one gets...
Forum: Asus Motherboards August 16th 07, 05:31 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
Replies: 2
Posted By W. Watson
Installing W2K on a P5NSLI--Reducing a 320G HD to 76G!!

I've more or less battled my way through the W2K OS to a point where it
wants to partition my 320 WD HD. It show C: NTFS 76G and D: FAT 1/4 G. I
talked to ASUS tech support and they think when I...
Forum: Asus Motherboards August 16th 07, 05:27 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
Replies: 4
Posted By W. Watson
Difference between ASUS NGs??

What's the difference between this NG and alt.comp.periphs.asus.mainboard?
--
Wayne Watson (Nevada City, CA)

Web Page: speckledwithStars.net
Forum: General April 8th 07, 04:18 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware
Replies: 1
Posted By W. Watson
ABIT KD7A BIOS and CMOS Battery Anomaly

I'm using the Subject line board with an Athlon XP 2000+ processor.
Recently, it all acted dead. Nothing would bring it alive. I checked the
cmos battery and the voltage was 2.8. I found if I left...
Showing results 1 to 11 of 11