Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Search took 0.09 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: c-cubed
Forum: Acer Computers February 18th 07, 11:44 PM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.acer
Replies: 1
Posted By c-cubed
Acer Aspire 5000 overheating

On Dec 31 2006, 11:38 am, "c-cubed" wrote:
MyAcerAspire 5000 has suddenly started shutting down from
overeheating. It has been fine until recently and now it has become...
Forum: Acer Computers January 2nd 07, 07:53 PM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.acer
Replies: 1
Posted By c-cubed
how to open TravelMate 2300 (to change CMOS battery)

If your talking about the Laptop battery you shouldn't have to open the
case to remove it. Consult your user manual for how to remove the
battery. If your talking about the mini-battery on the cmos...
Forum: Acer Computers January 1st 07, 05:34 PM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.acer
Replies: 5
Posted By c-cubed
What is your experience with Acer Service in U.S.?

I have a an Acer laptop that I bought in 2005. It has developed and
overheating problem. I tried contacting Acer for service and here is my
experience.

1) I tryed their on line website...
Forum: Acer Computers December 31st 06, 05:53 PM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.acer
Replies: 0
Posted By c-cubed
How do you replace the Thermal Module "60.A51V7.005"

Has anyone every replaced this module? Can you supply directions on how
to remove and replace it?
Forum: Acer Computers December 31st 06, 05:49 PM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.acer
Replies: 3
Posted By c-cubed
how to open Aspire 1622 (to clean the fan)

Go to this web site and download the appropriate...
Forum: Acer Computers December 31st 06, 05:38 PM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.acer
Replies: 1
Posted By c-cubed
Acer Aspire 5000 overheating

My Acer Aspire 5000 has suddenly started shutting down from
overeheating. It has been fine until recently and now it has become a
major problem.
1) I know its overheating because I run MobileMeter...
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6