Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
Search took 0.07 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: twomt
Forum: General December 28th 07, 04:45 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware
Replies: 3
Posted By twomt
Computer Will Not Boot

Tom wrote:
Good morning,

New member and novice user here. I am trying to assist my daughter
with the following computer problem. Her computer is a Dell
Dimension
E310 and is running...
Forum: General December 28th 07, 04:42 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware
Replies: 21
Posted By twomt
Computer won't start

OK,

root cause located and resolved.
The fan on my gfx-card had given up and fried the processor.
I've just installed a new gfx-card and all works fine again.

Thanks a lot for all the help...
Forum: General December 27th 07, 07:50 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware
Replies: 21
Posted By twomt
Computer won't start

twomt wrote:
Paul wrote:
twomt wrote:
Joel wrote:
twomt wrote:

Hello,

I fear I have a hardware problem somewhere, can someone give me...
Forum: General December 27th 07, 07:42 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware
Replies: 21
Posted By twomt
Computer won't start

Paul wrote:
twomt wrote:
Joel wrote:
twomt wrote:

Hello,

I fear I have a hardware problem somewhere, can someone give me some
hints on how...
Forum: General December 27th 07, 03:50 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware
Replies: 21
Posted By twomt
Computer won't start

philo wrote:
"twomt" wrote in message
Hello,

I fear I have a hardware problem somewhere, can someone give me some
hints on how...
Forum: General December 27th 07, 03:49 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware
Replies: 21
Posted By twomt
Computer won't start

Joel wrote:
twomt wrote:

Hello,

I fear I have a hardware problem somewhere, can someone give me some
hints on how to locate the root cause?

The...
Forum: General December 27th 07, 12:04 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware
Replies: 21
Posted By twomt
Computer won't start

Hello,

I fear I have a hardware problem somewhere, can someone give me some
hints on how to locate the root cause?

The computer is getting power as the fan is blowing normal and the
keyboard...
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7