Showing results 1 to 24 of 24
Search took 0.07 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Ted F
Forum: Ati Videocards September 13th 06, 12:07 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati
Replies: 24
Posted By Ted F
no sound on tv

Check to see if there's sound card driver updates for your sound card.

I remember I had that same problem with the sound studdering, until I
updated the sound card drivers and the problem went...
Forum: Ati Videocards September 13th 06, 04:22 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati
Replies: 24
Posted By Ted F
no sound on tv

....Also, If you don't want the TV On Demand to be always running, there is a
way to stop it from running. (see below)

Topic #: 737-22252: TV On Demand cannot be disabled with ATI Multimedia...
Forum: Ati Videocards September 13th 06, 04:13 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati
Replies: 24
Posted By Ted F
no sound on tv

NO!! NO!! NO!!

ATI Multimedia Center 8.8.0.0 is too OUTDATED.

Download the ATI MMC 9.15 suite and the Catalyst 6.8 Drivers for Windows XP.

http://www.ati.com/support/driver.html
Forum: Ati Videocards September 13th 06, 02:42 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati
Replies: 24
Posted By Ted F
no sound on tv

What version of ATI MMC do you have installed?

"meltedown" wrote in message
Yeah I did all that. My audio out connector is...
Forum: Ati Videocards September 13th 06, 01:28 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati
Replies: 24
Posted By Ted F
no sound on tv

When in the ATI TV player check the volume slider, turn it up. If that
doesn't work go into the windows sound mixer or your sound card mixer.

"Just a thought"
Also, there is a audio "OUT" connector...
Forum: Ati Videocards August 28th 06, 04:35 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati
Replies: 7
Posted By Ted F
Can't install latest drivers for Radeon X1300

No, it can't be the LCD monitor. Maybe it's a corrupted download, download
again. Or try a version step down.

"Unruly Canuck" wrote in message...
Forum: Ati Videocards August 27th 06, 07:18 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati
Replies: 7
Posted By Ted F
Can't install latest drivers for Radeon X1300

Download and install : DH Driver Cleaner Professional Edition (website link
below). This cleans every bit of ATI software on your computer. Then do a
fresh install the latest drivers. Same thing...
Forum: Ati Videocards August 26th 06, 08:34 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati
Replies: 4
Posted By Ted F
Install help for Theatrix 550

First make sure that the PCI card is seated tight in the PCI slot. There's
no special sequence, once the driver is finished installing it will prompt
you to restart the computer. You will see "New...
Forum: Ati Videocards August 23rd 06, 06:05 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati
Replies: 6
Posted By Ted F
Sapphire Theatrix & MMC

No problems with my sound at all. Mine, I have the Creative Audigy 2 sound
card and makes all the difference in the world.

Because there no audio connector on the 550 card, the sound passes through...
Forum: Ati Videocards August 15th 06, 01:34 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati
Replies: 5
Posted By Ted F
Radeon 8500 doesn't recognise TV....

After you connect it to the TV, you must reboot the cumputer and you should
see both the computer monitor and the TV have a signal.

"Mark Nicholls" wrote in message...
Forum: Ati Videocards August 14th 06, 03:37 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati
Replies: 11
Posted By Ted F
Turning off TV On Demand

HELL NO!!....YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YOUR TALKING ABOUT...DUDE!

I been round and round with this.

ATI SAID "THERE IS NO WAY TO DELETE THOSE FILES. THERE HIDDEN FILES WINDOWS
SEARCH WILL FIND THEM, BUT,...
Forum: Ati Videocards August 14th 06, 02:24 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati
Replies: 11
Posted By Ted F
Turning off TV On Demand

The *.vcr files are stored in a directory called : ATI MMC

Most computers have only one hard drive partition, in that case. The only
way to delete the files is uninstall the just the ATI MMC Suite....
Forum: Ati Videocards August 14th 06, 01:12 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati
Replies: 11
Posted By Ted F
Turning off TV On Demand

Got to ATI.com

Check : Topic #: 737-22252 - TV On Demand cannot be disabled with ATI
Multimedia Center 9.13 or higher

NOTE : Does not always work. When you close the ATI TV player and start...
Forum: Ati Videocards August 11th 06, 11:28 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati
Replies: 10
Posted By Ted F
No sound on when watching TV on AIW 2006

Yes, it worked for 4 weeks then I had the same problem you did.

I just did a fresh install of all ATI software drivers/MMC suite and the
problem went away, it's been over 4 months now, still NO...
Forum: Ati Videocards August 11th 06, 06:40 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati
Replies: 10
Posted By Ted F
No sound on when watching TV on AIW 2006

I had that same problem, I just unistalled all ATI software and reinstall
fresh and the problem was gone.

"mga" wrote in message...
Forum: Ati Videocards August 7th 06, 06:19 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati
Replies: 6
Posted By Ted F
tv tuner on older aiw

Here's the website to get ATI BIOS flash files. Use with ""CAUTION""

http://www.techpowerup.com/bios/

Kim wrote in message ...
Le Sun, 06 Aug...
Forum: Ati Videocards August 6th 06, 04:28 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati
Replies: 6
Posted By Ted F
tv tuner on older aiw

MMC 7.5 is too old, try the following :

Catalyst 5.11 Windows XP Drivers With Control Panel

ATI Multimedia Center 9.02 Suite
"OR"
ATI Multimedia Center 9.03 Suite
Forum: Ati Videocards August 2nd 06, 01:37 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati
Replies: 6
Posted By Ted F
Sapphire Theatrix & MMC

Yes, first time I scanned for channels the program found "Theatre 550 Pro 1"
and found 77 channels on cable.

Things to check for :

***Most important thing check your TV connector on the card, see...
Forum: Ati Videocards July 31st 06, 11:05 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati
Replies: 1
Posted By Ted F
ATI WDM install hang.

Sound like a corrupted download, Download again.

"McGruff" wrote in message
I've got a AGP X850 XT.
When I install this new...
Forum: Ati Videocards July 30th 06, 10:24 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati
Replies: 5
Posted By Ted F
Uninstalling CCC

Correct!

"Wathil" wrote in message
Ok, so I go into Add/Remove Programs (I have WinXP Pro) select "Ati
Forum: Ati Videocards July 30th 06, 08:15 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati
Replies: 5
Posted By Ted F
Uninstalling CCC

If you want to make sure you remove anything, use this software program it
works very well removing ALL ATI software left behind after using the Ati's
CAT-uninstaller.

Driver Cleaner...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards July 29th 06, 08:09 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 3
Posted By Ted F
Upgrading nVidia drivers?

The latest Nvidia drivers are : 84.63 with some minor fixes. If the drivers
that your using are not giving you problems, there no need to upgrade.

When install updated drivers, you should always...
Forum: Ati Videocards July 29th 06, 07:58 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati
Replies: 6
Posted By Ted F
Sapphire Theatrix & MMC

It will work with a good video card. Download the latest drivers from ATI's
website, look under TV TunersTV Wonder Elite, then custom install the MMC
suite uncheck the DVD Player, because you will...
Forum: Ati Videocards July 24th 06, 07:13 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati
Replies: 2
Posted By Ted F
Weird jitter issue: X600 PRO

The video card may not be sitting right in the PC slot, or try removing the
card. wait for about 2 minutes. Then reinstall the card, this is done to
reset the card. Driver software may also be...
Showing results 1 to 24 of 24