Showing results 1 to 25 of 34
Search took 1.20 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: MZB[_2_]
Forum: Dell Computers June 23rd 11, 10:03 PM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
Replies: 8
Posted By MZB[_2_]
Hooking my laptop to a TV--how

On 6/23/2011 3:30 PM, wrote:
wrote:

OK -- I just bought a new Panasonic 50" Plasma HDTV.

I have a laptop but it does not have an HDMI port. It does...
Forum: Dell Computers June 23rd 11, 06:26 PM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
Replies: 8
Posted By MZB[_2_]
Hooking my laptop to a TV--how

On 6/23/2011 12:48 PM, Daddy wrote:
MZB wrote:
OK -- I just bought a new Panasonic 50" Plasma HDTV.

I have a laptop but it does not have an HDMI port. It does have a
different port (3...
Forum: Dell Computers June 23rd 11, 05:30 PM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
Replies: 6
Posted By MZB[_2_]
OT--My HDTV Update

On 6/22/2011 8:08 AM, RnR wrote:
On Wed, 22 Jun 2011 01:43:32 -0400, wrote:

On 6/22/2011 12:49 AM, RnR wrote:
On Tue, 21 Jun 2011 14:30:59 -0400, ...
Forum: Dell Computers June 23rd 11, 05:28 PM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
Replies: 8
Posted By MZB[_2_]
Hooking my laptop to a TV--how

OK -- I just bought a new Panasonic 50" Plasma HDTV.

I have a laptop but it does not have an HDMI port. It does have a
different port (3 rows, 5 pins each , is that a VGA port?).

The TV does have...
Forum: Dell Computers June 22nd 11, 07:39 PM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
Replies: 6
Posted By MZB[_2_]
OT--My HDTV Update

On 6/22/2011 11:59 AM, Daddy wrote:
MZB wrote:
Got my new huge TV delivered yesterday. It was supposed to be
installed Thursday this week along with connecting my new Blu Ray
player to my...
Forum: Dell Computers June 22nd 11, 06:43 AM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
Replies: 6
Posted By MZB[_2_]
OT--My HDTV Update

On 6/22/2011 12:49 AM, RnR wrote:
On Tue, 21 Jun 2011 14:30:59 -0400, wrote:

Got my new huge TV delivered yesterday. It was supposed to be installed
Thursday this week...
Forum: Dell Computers June 21st 11, 07:30 PM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
Replies: 6
Posted By MZB[_2_]
OT--My HDTV Update

Got my new huge TV delivered yesterday. It was supposed to be installed
Thursday this week along with connecting my new Blu Ray player to my
network. Anyway, I did it all myself. It was not...
Forum: Dell Computers June 12th 11, 09:45 PM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
Replies: 6
Posted By MZB[_2_]
HDTV-- I don't really need this-- do I

On 6/12/2011 4:00 PM, MZB wrote:
Well, I've posted about my HDTV adventure and you guys have been very
helpful (I've ordered my cables). Well, today, the TV that we intend to
buy dropped in...
Forum: Dell Computers June 12th 11, 09:00 PM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
Replies: 6
Posted By MZB[_2_]
HDTV-- I don't really need this-- do I

Well, I've posted about my HDTV adventure and you guys have been very
helpful (I've ordered my cables). Well, today, the TV that we intend to
buy dropped in price (Father's Day Special, 2 days...
Forum: Dell Computers June 12th 11, 05:00 AM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
Replies: 18
Posted By MZB[_2_]
HDMI cables

On 6/11/2011 7:56 PM, RnR wrote:
On Sat, 11 Jun 2011 12:39:42 -0400, wrote:

On 6/11/2011 9:08 AM, Bob Villa wrote:
On Jun 11, 4:39 am, Nate...
Forum: Dell Computers June 11th 11, 05:39 PM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
Replies: 18
Posted By MZB[_2_]
HDMI cables

On 6/11/2011 9:08 AM, Bob Villa wrote:
On Jun 11, 4:39 am, Nate wrote:

Personally I bought the cheapest ones I could from amazon.com - for the
$30 that a...
Forum: Dell Computers June 11th 11, 03:10 AM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
Replies: 18
Posted By MZB[_2_]
HDMI cables

On 6/10/2011 8:17 PM, mm wrote:
On Fri, 10 Jun 2011 10:03:52 -0400,
wrote:

RNR:

You mean you and I are not in the forefront of this??

You and R and me....
Forum: Dell Computers June 10th 11, 03:48 AM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
Replies: 18
Posted By MZB[_2_]
HDMI cables

On 6/9/2011 7:17 PM, Bob Villa wrote:
On Jun 9, 5:00 pm, wrote:
Ok, this is really a follow-up on my TV buying experience.

The "consultant," of course, would like me...
Forum: Dell Computers June 9th 11, 11:00 PM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
Replies: 18
Posted By MZB[_2_]
HDMI cables

Ok, this is really a follow-up on my TV buying experience.

The "consultant," of course, would like me to buy HDMI cables from Best
Buy. Supposedly they are better quality (he quoted 13.3 something...
Forum: Dell Computers June 9th 11, 04:40 PM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
Replies: 4
Posted By MZB[_2_]
OT--HDTV and Geek Squad

On 6/9/2011 10:29 AM, powrwrap wrote:
On Jun 8, 6:00 pm, wrote:
My question: surely
there must be some incentive for him to suggest the most expensive items
and...
Forum: Dell Computers March 8th 11, 05:58 PM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
Replies: 20
Posted By MZB[_2_]
what a battery hassle!!

On 3/6/2011 6:49 PM, Justin wrote:
In ,
wrote:

OK, this is about my HP Compaq Presario CQ60-615DX. I know this is a
Forum: Dell Computers March 6th 11, 06:59 PM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
Replies: 20
Posted By MZB[_2_]
what a battery hassle!!

OK, this is about my HP Compaq Presario CQ60-615DX. I know this is a
Dell newsgroup, but all my other computers are Dells and you folks are
very helpful. Also, I already posted here about the...
Forum: Dell Computers March 3rd 11, 04:56 AM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
Replies: 7
Posted By MZB[_2_]
Should one do a BIOS Upgrade

On 3/2/2011 9:24 PM, Daddy wrote:
MZB wrote:
I have a COMPAQ but this question is for any model.

I am having some battery issues (separate thread) but no other problems.

Anyway, in...
Forum: Dell Computers March 2nd 11, 11:21 PM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
Replies: 7
Posted By MZB[_2_]
Should one do a BIOS Upgrade

I have a COMPAQ but this question is for any model.

I am having some battery issues (separate thread) but no other problems.

Anyway, in dealing with customer support, he checked and there is a BIOS...
Forum: Dell Computers March 2nd 11, 11:15 PM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
Replies: 7
Posted By MZB[_2_]
More battery problems

On 3/2/2011 5:36 PM, BillW50 wrote:
On 3/2/2011 3:29 PM, MZB wrote:
On 3/2/2011 12:47 PM, BillW50 wrote:
On 3/2/2011 11:05 AM, mel wrote:
OK, this is with a HP Compaq but you folks have...
Forum: Dell Computers March 2nd 11, 09:29 PM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
Replies: 7
Posted By MZB[_2_]
More battery problems

On 3/2/2011 12:47 PM, BillW50 wrote:
On 3/2/2011 11:05 AM, mel wrote:
OK, this is with a HP Compaq but you folks have always been helpful.

The computer is only 8 months old. At the start...
Forum: Dell Computers March 2nd 11, 09:25 PM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
Replies: 7
Posted By MZB[_2_]
More battery problems

On 3/2/2011 11:05 AM, mel wrote:
OK, this is with a HP Compaq but you folks have always been helpful.

The computer is only 8 months old. At the start...
Forum: Dell Computers March 2nd 11, 09:20 PM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
Replies: 24
Posted By MZB[_2_]
W7--SP1

On 3/1/2011 11:06 PM, Christopher Muto wrote:
On 3/1/2011 10:40 PM, hoerschy wrote:

"MZB" wrote in message ...

Have any of you who have W7...
Forum: Dell Computers February 27th 11, 08:49 PM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
Replies: 24
Posted By MZB[_2_]
W7--SP1

Have any of you who have W7 installed SP1?

I am hesitant to do this (fear of something screwing up).

Please relay your experiences. How long did it take?

Mel
Forum: Dell Computers February 18th 11, 06:15 AM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
Replies: 7
Posted By MZB[_2_]
Is this a battery problem

On 2/17/2011 12:17 PM, BillW50 wrote:
Hi Mel! Yes leaving the battery in this whole time is the way to go to
calibrate it. And the calibration could be lost if you did remove the
battery during...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 34