Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Search took 0.20 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Howard Huntley
Forum: Intel February 23rd 07, 12:48 AM Posted to 24hoursupport.helpdesk,comp.sys.laptops,alt.comp.hardware.amd.x86-64,comp.sys.intel,microsoft.public.sqlserver.setup
Replies: 12
Posted By Howard Huntley
Could someone reccomend a good laptop for a database developer?

I have a HP dv9000z 17" which has dual hard drives built in. I am sure
that it can be configured to boot from either drive. Vista(high end)
comes with a lock which will encrypt part of a drive or...
Forum: AMD x86-64 Processors February 23rd 07, 12:48 AM Posted to 24hoursupport.helpdesk,comp.sys.laptops,alt.comp.hardware.amd.x86-64,comp.sys.intel,microsoft.public.sqlserver.setup
Replies: 12
Posted By Howard Huntley
Could someone reccomend a good laptop for a database developer?

I have a HP dv9000z 17" which has dual hard drives built in. I am sure
that it can be configured to boot from either drive. Vista(high end)
comes with a lock which will encrypt part of a drive or...
Forum: Compaq Computers February 18th 07, 11:37 PM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.compaq,comp.sys.laptops
Replies: 7
Posted By Howard Huntley
I've noticed some great deals on laptops on ebay

Local sales people have always put down any kind of remote sales mail
order, factory direct and now ebay. The money is being transferred out
of the local market.

Phil Sherman...
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3