Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: ban1414
Forum: General Hardware October 25th 08, 08:12 AM
Replies: 0
Posted By ban1414
old etc. - every combination

I had 3 x 128mb PC133 SDRAM.
I bought 3 x 256mb PC133 SDRAM to replace them.

The PC won't even boot up with them. I've tried one of the new with two
of the old etc. - every combination I can think...
Forum: Compaq Servers October 25th 08, 08:09 AM
Replies: 0
Posted By ban1414
server to reboot

When we login to the ILO, where and what are we supposed to click on to
force the server to reboot when it's hung?

We are testing this by having the server boot onto the SmartStartCD instead
of...
Forum: PC Soundcards October 25th 08, 08:07 AM
Replies: 1
Posted By ban1414
Sound card already

windows recognized my Sound card already but i dont have sound, its a onboard soundcard, and i installed the vista driver of it, and it says windows has already installed the newest version.
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3