Showing results 1 to 2 of 2
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts From Last Day
Which drive would you get? by Yousuf Khan[_2_]
One choice of drives is a 5900 RPM 256MB cache. The other is a 7200 RPM 64MB cache.
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
Today 01:33 AM
by Computer Nerd Kev Go to last post
11 72 Storage (alternative)
OT: Sharing with Everyone Except one Guest user by Steve
On 13/02/2019 15:51, CynthiaG. wrote: On Wednesday, February 13, 2019 at 5:12:04 AM UTC-5, Steve wrote: On 12/02/2019 20:11, CynthiaG. wrote: I have a bunch of Dells, mixed Win7Pro & Win10Home. I have various folders on most PCs shared (Properties, both Share & Security set to Everyone,...
Yesterday 09:08 AM
by Steve Go to last post
2 13 Dell Computers
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2