Showing results 1 to 25 of 39
Search took 0.28 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: phreak
Forum: Printers April 9th 07, 10:03 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 12
Posted By phreak
What is faster between USB1 and parallel connector

On Apr 9, 11:28 am, Warren Block wrote:
Sophie Prunelle wrote:
So 5 year printer have both USB1 and parallel connector

How choice, and...
Forum: Printers March 29th 07, 09:05 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 0
Posted By phreak
seems as though our resident Canon ip4000 expert

is posting using an id which was originally listed at oem.com which in
turn is currently owned by:

DigiMedia.com L.P.
4245 Kemp Blvd. Ste 818
Wichita Falls TX 76308
US
Domain name:...
Forum: Printers March 14th 07, 07:12 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 14
Posted By phreak
Art's Schedule (If anyone cares ;-))

On Mar 13, 12:00 pm, measekite wrote:
This is a ng. Nobody cares about 1 poster. It is not a 4H club or a lovin.

Art wrote:

"Arthur Entlich"...
Forum: Printers March 7th 07, 02:57 AM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 26
Posted By phreak
HP PSC 2210

On Mar 5, 4:14 pm, measekite wrote:
TJ wrote:
drbehavior wrote:
Only prints in symbols - not words.
Tried to reload driver from disk with no luck. Disk only...
Forum: Printers February 25th 07, 08:21 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 7
Posted By phreak
Does anyone think the new pigment printers from Canon or HP are any good?

So sayeth the boy who ownes none of the printers that he speaketh
of.......

measekite wrote:
The Pro9500 is not shipping yet. I hope to see many reviews comparing
the Pro9000 dye against the...
Forum: Printers February 21st 07, 05:42 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 2
Posted By phreak
Europe Tests Established Chemicals on Millions of Animals

No more so that you yourself are......

On Feb 20, 9:03 pm, measekite wrote:
TONY_GAL wrote:
Tony
Nottingham
England

Forum: Printers February 19th 07, 04:53 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 4
Posted By phreak
Ink Jet MICR ink

You really have no idea what MICR ink is........

On Feb 18, 1:56 pm, measekite wrote:
I know of ink sold by Canon, HP and Epson. I never knew of a printer
called G. It...
Forum: Printers February 7th 07, 08:59 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 19
Posted By phreak
Anyone in USA run printers on 200-240 vac

Sorry, I mixed up the words attached to the maths. The math is the
same. The meters will turn at the same rate....

On Feb 7, 2:27 pm, The Natural Philosopher wrote:
phreak wrote:
Forum: Printers February 7th 07, 06:20 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 11
Posted By phreak
Opinions Sought On Purchase Between HP and Brother

Except that you yourself own a cheap-o model........

On Feb 4, 11:12 am, measekite wrote:
If you do not want the Canon MFPs then HP would be the logical choice.
And I...
Forum: Printers February 7th 07, 06:16 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 19
Posted By phreak
Anyone in USA run printers on 200-240 vac

120 volts at 35 watts will turn your electric meter the same at 240
volts and 17.5 watts. Same amps.

And what's that about 'lessen the chance of a fire'??? Something you
know about UL/IEC approved...
Forum: Printers January 19th 07, 03:33 PM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress,comp.periphs.printers,microsoft.public.windowsxp.help_and_support
Replies: 33
Posted By phreak
IE 7 bug caused my system to crash- beware

Look at evolution in action folks!!

Starting with a single printer, Kite is an expert in all printer
brands, supplies, and now software.

Amazing!

measekite wrote:
I do not have to be aware of...
Forum: Printers January 16th 07, 05:42 AM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 4
Posted By phreak
R340 Epson Printer Chip Resetter

nor can you read........

measekite wrote:
phreak wrote:
uknownothingaboutprinters.com

I know that is why I am trying to teach you.
measekite wrote:
Forum: Printers January 15th 07, 07:21 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 4
Posted By phreak
R340 Epson Printer Chip Resetter

uknownothingaboutprinters.com

measekite wrote:
uwanttrouble.com

Tom wrote:
Hi,

Which chip resetter and where to purchase?
Forum: Printers January 11th 07, 09:47 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 2
Posted By phreak
Docucolor 2060 Color Problems

What version of Quark are you using and what color spaces are selected
for the Docuprint???

wrote:
When we send Quark and InDesign files directly to our Docucolor 2060's
Forum: Printers January 11th 07, 09:46 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 1
Posted By phreak
Canon Pro 9500

Three months ago Canon released info that the 9500 was delayed to
Spring 2007, their website confirms this.

measekite wrote:
Anybody know where one can get OEM ink photos as samples for both the
Forum: Printers January 10th 07, 03:12 AM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 29
Posted By phreak
Epson 1280 primes all the time

Ah, owning one Canon printer makes you an expert on Epsons now too?????

measekite wrote:
Arthur Entlich wrote:
There are a few possibilities here. The cartridge chips do eventually
fail...
Forum: Printers January 3rd 07, 03:18 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 13
Posted By phreak
Jet Tec® Canon (CLI-8) instructions

Why don't you tell us.......

wrote:
I see Jet Tec are about to launch a cart with a chip holder for the
Canon Pixma MP500, Pixma MP800 Pixma iP4200, Pixma...
Forum: Printers December 26th 06, 09:38 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 9
Posted By phreak
Canon 4200 replacement carts in the UK

Actually, you sound very much like a spammer for overpriced factory
supplies......
Forum: Storage (alternative) December 26th 06, 09:07 PM Posted to comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.storage
Replies: 0
Posted By phreak
"desktop quality" (or better) drives in 2.5" laptop form factor?

Anything credible in the 100-120Gb range??

thanks
Forum: Printers December 22nd 06, 06:08 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 5
Posted By phreak
Color smudges after refilling laser printer Ink

Much like cheap internet access, anyone can play......

measekite wrote:
It looks like the cheap route was not so cheap.

gtslabs wrote:
I have a HP 8550GN laser printer with duplexer. I...
Forum: Printers December 22nd 06, 06:07 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 44
Posted By phreak
Strange Canon IP4000 Print Problem

What kibnd of heat/humidity conditions are your printers stored and
operated in.

Do you keep your papers in closed boxes our out in the air??
Forum: Printers December 20th 06, 06:57 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 9
Posted By phreak
Canon i9900 users...

Nice talk for someone who doesn't actaully own either printer.........

measekite wrote:
Unless you got it for around $200 you did not do very well. The Canon
Pro9000 is out and that is the...
Forum: Printers December 18th 06, 03:00 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 24
Posted By phreak
HP 56 cart clogging

The deal with HP carts (with the integrated print head) is that they do
not last forever.

Inkjet print heads do 'wear' and you just might have one that is worn
out. I'd count my $$ saved from the...
Forum: Printers December 15th 06, 05:07 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 6
Posted By phreak
Problem with older Canon i850 - "used ink tank almost full" message

There is a button press sequence that you can go through to reset that
message. A web search will find the details.

Robert Paster wrote:
I have a 3-4 year old Canon i850 printer, that has served...
Forum: Printers December 14th 06, 10:26 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 4
Posted By phreak
Epson C42+

No sense offering that knee-jerk reaction until you find out what kind
of printer the OP is using......

Unless you are assuming that all Epsons clog.

measekite wrote:
Are you using and have you...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 39