Showing results 1 to 25 of 27
Search took 1.71 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: pc
Forum: Ati Videocards January 25th 08, 03:06 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati
Replies: 3
Posted By pc
ABIT rx300 PCIe bios flash?

On Jan 20, 8:50 pm, "First of One" wrote:
Unlike motherboards, the video card BIOS is almost never meant to be
updated. Give it up.

Some older video cards have the DVI port...
Forum: Homebuilt PC's January 19th 08, 06:54 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Replies: 0
Posted By pc
Got new RX300SE BIOS??

"COMPUTER FAILED VGA TEST" == I've gotten this boot up/ BIOS message
intermittently since my complete system was new. The system continues
to boot w/o video support, but is fairly useless w/o...
Forum: Ati Videocards January 19th 08, 06:50 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati
Replies: 3
Posted By pc
ABIT rx300 PCIe bios flash?

On Dec 26 2007, 10:06 pm, pc wrote:
I've anABITRX300PCIe on my ASUS A8N-SLI-Deluxe mainboard. I bought
theRX300because it was inexpensive (I'm not a gamer"), was PCIe,...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards January 17th 08, 06:03 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati, alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 6
Posted By pc
Video card for live video switching?

On Jan 16, 8:10 pm, Paul wrote:
pc wrote:

I have two related questions, if you please:

1) Are there often sound synchronization issues when using a VIVO card
for...
Forum: Ati Videocards January 17th 08, 06:03 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati, alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia

On Jan 16, 8:10 pm, Paul wrote:
pc wrote:

I have two related questions, if you please:

1) Are there often sound synchronization issues when using a VIVO card
for...
Forum: Ati Videocards January 17th 08, 12:17 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati, alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 6
Posted By pc
Video card for live video switching?

On Jan 11, 4:29 pm, "T Shadow" wrote:
"drh" wrote in message

Forum: Nvidia Videocards January 17th 08, 12:17 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati, alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 6
Posted By pc
Video card for live video switching?

On Jan 11, 4:29 pm, "T Shadow" wrote:
"drh" wrote in message

Forum: Asus Motherboards January 13th 08, 09:54 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
Replies: 12
Posted By pc
A8N-SLI Deluxe - Opteron BIOS?

On Jan 12, 5:56 pm, Outback Jon wrote:
pc wrote:
Ahem. I rolled back the video driver, and the "CRT invalid display
type" error was from ati2mtag. And,...
Forum: Asus Motherboards January 12th 08, 04:57 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
Replies: 12
Posted By pc
A8N-SLI Deluxe - Opteron BIOS?

On Jan 12, 8:54 am, pc wrote:
On Jan 9, 7:22 am, pc wrote:

On Jan 3, 8:17 pm, pc wrote:

On Dec 22 2007,...
Forum: Asus Motherboards January 12th 08, 04:54 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
Replies: 12
Posted By pc
A8N-SLI Deluxe - Opteron BIOS?

On Jan 9, 7:22 am, pc wrote:
On Jan 3, 8:17 pm, pc wrote:

On Dec 22 2007, 7:05 pm, "Len Mattix" wrote:

I have...
Forum: Overclocking AMD Processors January 12th 08, 04:44 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.overclocking.amd
Replies: 10
Posted By pc
AMD Power Monitor Version 1.2.0 - AMD Site Corrupt

On Jan 11, 8:59 pm, Paul wrote:
pc wrote:
On Jan 11, 7:43 pm, "Augustus" wrote:
I just hit on your link, got the site, downloaded and installed...
Forum: Overclocking AMD Processors January 12th 08, 04:43 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.overclocking.amd
Replies: 10
Posted By pc
AMD Power Monitor Version 1.2.0 - AMD Site Corrupt

On Jan 11, 8:31 pm, "Augustus" wrote:
"pc" wrote in message

On...
Forum: Overclocking AMD Processors January 12th 08, 04:10 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.overclocking.amd
Replies: 10
Posted By pc
AMD Power Monitor Version 1.2.0 - AMD Site Corrupt

On Jan 11, 7:43 pm, "Augustus" wrote:
I just hit on your link, got the site, downloaded and installed the
program
on my Opteron 185. No issues. I can email it to...
Forum: Overclocking AMD Processors January 12th 08, 03:37 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.overclocking.amd
Replies: 10
Posted By pc
AMD Power Monitor Version 1.2.0 - AMD Site Corrupt

On Jan 11, 7:35 pm, "Augustus" wrote:
"pc" wrote in message

If any...
Forum: Overclocking AMD Processors January 12th 08, 03:28 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.overclocking.amd
Replies: 10
Posted By pc
AMD Power Monitor Version 1.2.0 - AMD Site Corrupt

If any of 'yall could email me AMD Power Monitor Version 1.2.0, or an
uplink to same, I'd appreciate it.

The AMD site

Forum: Asus Motherboards January 9th 08, 03:22 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
Replies: 12
Posted By pc
A8N-SLI Deluxe - Opteron BIOS?

On Jan 3, 8:17 pm, pc wrote:
On Dec 22 2007, 7:05 pm, "Len Mattix" wrote:

I have anOpteronon my A8N-SLI Deluxe and have no problems with...
Forum: Asus Motherboards January 4th 08, 04:17 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
Replies: 12
Posted By pc
A8N-SLI Deluxe - Opteron BIOS?

On Dec 22 2007, 7:05 pm, "Len Mattix" wrote:
I have anOpteronon my A8N-SLI Deluxe and have no problems with using it.
MyOpteronis a 185 mildly OC'd (5%) and am using...
Forum: Ati Videocards December 27th 07, 06:06 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati
Replies: 3
Posted By pc
ABIT rx300 PCIe bios flash?

I've an ABIT RX300 PCIe on my ASUS A8N-SLI-Deluxe mainboard. I bought
the RX300 because it was inexpensive (I'm not a gamer"), was PCIe, and
had a DVI output.

Since the system was built two years...
Forum: Ati Videocards December 24th 07, 10:56 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati
Replies: 3
Posted By pc
ATI Radeon X1950 Inputs/outputs

I've tried to find this information on the ATI / AMD web site, and it
just isn't very clear on the product pages. Further, I can't seem to
be able to find manuals for download.

I'm trying to...
Forum: Asus Motherboards December 24th 07, 04:41 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
Replies: 12
Posted By pc
A8N-SLI Deluxe - Opteron BIOS?

On Dec 22, 7:05*pm, "Len Mattix" wrote:
I have anOpteronon my A8N-SLI *Deluxe and have no problems with using it..
MyOpteronis a 185 mildly OC'd (5%) and am using the 1805...
Forum: Asus Motherboards December 24th 07, 04:36 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
Replies: 2
Posted By pc
A8N-SLI DELUXE S3 Patch

On Dec 22, 12:46*pm, Paul wrote:
pc wrote:
My system has never gone reliably to standby. * In fact, after 12 or
so resume from S4 hibernation, it gets goofy, can't do it...
Forum: Asus Motherboards December 23rd 07, 01:52 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
Replies: 12
Posted By pc
A8N-SLI Deluxe - Opteron BIOS?

On Dec 22, 1:12 pm, pc wrote:
ASUS referrs users to

http://support.asus.com/cpusupport/cpusupport.aspx

for information on supported processors for my board. It...
Forum: Asus Motherboards December 22nd 07, 09:12 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
Replies: 12
Posted By pc
A8N-SLI Deluxe - Opteron BIOS?

ASUS referrs users to

http://support.asus.com/cpusupport/cpusupport.aspx

for information on supported processors for my board. It would seem
that Opteron isn't supported if you only look here. ...
Forum: Asus Motherboards December 22nd 07, 08:13 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
Replies: 2
Posted By pc
A8N-SLI DELUXE S3 Patch

My system has never gone reliably to standby. In fact, after 12 or
so resume from S4 hibernation, it gets goofy, can't do it and THEN
goes to standby. This will start a couple more times, then the...
Forum: Storage (alternative) February 28th 07, 07:21 PM Posted to comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.storage,microsoft.public.windowsxp.perform_maintain,alt.comp.hardware.homebuilt,microsoft.public.windowsxp.help_and_support
Replies: 2
Posted By pc
SiI 0680 Ultra-133 Medley ATA Raid Board Driver - Remove Wrong Driver

I pulled a dumb stunt. When I installed the raid board on an XP/sp2
system, I selected the non-raid driver, which puts a bunch of files
named pnp680.* (inf, sys, cat, etc.) in the system32...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 27