Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: -Charlie
Forum: Ati Videocards March 5th 09, 03:18 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati
Replies: 3
Posted By -Charlie
4870x2 temperature

I just installed a new Powercolor 4870x2 card and the temps seem a
bit extreme. GPU-Z and ATI Overdrive both show a pretty consistent
85C GPU temp just sitting idle.

Just wondering if this is...
Forum: Gigabyte Motherboards January 27th 09, 09:05 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.gigabyte
Replies: 10
Posted By -Charlie
Phenom II 940

"pokey man" wrote in message

"-Charlie" wrote in message
Forum: Gigabyte Motherboards January 20th 09, 10:21 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.gigabyte
Replies: 10
Posted By -Charlie
Phenom II 940

The memory will only run at 800mhz but heck for a bios upgrade,
$235 and free shipping from egghead, I ordered one. I already did
the bios upgrade to FHD. Guess I'll see :)

Forum: Gigabyte Motherboards January 13th 09, 06:48 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.gigabyte
Replies: 10
Posted By -Charlie
Phenom II 940

Thanks for the responses jk and pokey man. Think I'll wait
for the AM3 version and look to upgrade motherboard
and proc at the same time.

Thanks for the advice :)

"jk" ...
Forum: Gigabyte Motherboards January 12th 09, 08:16 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.gigabyte
Replies: 10
Posted By -Charlie
Phenom II 940

Anyone know if this CPU will work with my GA-M57SLI-S4 Rev 2 ?

I'm thinking that this would be a good upgrade from my X2-6000+
Forum: Ati Videocards May 13th 08, 07:31 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati
Replies: 24
Posted By -Charlie
What is "Steam" and why does ATI want to install it on my computer

Select a custom install, I believe you can uncheck Steam

"William" wrote in message
Every time I update my...
Forum: Ati Videocards January 23rd 08, 08:06 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati
Replies: 13
Posted By -Charlie
Green Texture Problem, ATI HD 3870

"SePp" wrote in message