Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Search took 0.05 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: -Xarias-
Forum: Dell Computers August 21st 07, 12:15 AM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
Replies: 10
Posted By -Xarias-
My Inspiron E1705 Experience

Uh, that should be, '2 Gig 667 speed RAM'

"-Xarias-" wrote in message
Cool that's what I wanted to know.
Did...
Forum: Dell Computers August 21st 07, 12:08 AM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
Replies: 10
Posted By -Xarias-
My Inspiron E1705 Experience

Cool that's what I wanted to know.
Did not know 60 was the Max for LCDs.
Yes, my order specifically says 257 667 RAM.

Actually I called Customer Service about the RAM and they sent me to tech...
Forum: Dell Computers August 20th 07, 10:49 PM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
Replies: 10
Posted By -Xarias-
My Inspiron E1705 Experience

Got my Inspiron E1705 Friday.
Ordered 667 speed RAM, displays 533 in BIOS.
Ordered ATI Radeon 256 card-BIOS and system properties show 128.
Called Dell support today.
The indian gentleman I was...
Forum: Dell Computers August 9th 07, 06:35 PM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
Replies: 7
Posted By -Xarias-
Inspiron 1720-No Dual Layer DVD Burner option?????

And don't EVEN go to a kiosk!!!!!!!!!
THOSE people were seriously challenged!!!

"S.Lewis" wrote in message

"-Xarias-"...
Forum: Dell Computers August 9th 07, 03:13 PM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
Replies: 7
Posted By -Xarias-
Inspiron 1720-No Dual Layer DVD Burner option?????

Exactly...

"S.Lewis" wrote in message

"Kevin" wrote in message
Forum: Dell Computers August 9th 07, 02:28 AM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
Replies: 7
Posted By -Xarias-
Inspiron 1720-No Dual Layer DVD Burner option?????

I've been trying to configure what I want to buy for the last week and for
optical drive the only option is:
"CD / DVD writer (DVD+/-RW Drive) [Included in Price]"

or the Blu-Ray drive.

Now I find...
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6