Showing results 1 to 12 of 12
Search took 0.06 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Alpha One
Forum: General October 23rd 07, 04:03 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware
Replies: 5
Posted By Alpha One
PC Card size/lenght

I can insert two pc-cards into my lap-top Dell Inspiron 8200. I have a
wireless Netgear pc card in one slot. I want to install another one with two
USB ports. The problem is that they won't fit...
Forum: General August 20th 07, 05:11 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware
Replies: 1
Posted By Alpha One
Wireless microphone

I want to buy a wireless headset with microphone to talk on the computer
using Messenger, Skype, etc. I would prefer one that connects to the
Headset/Microphone plugs instead of USB. Where can I find...
Forum: General August 4th 07, 08:42 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware
Replies: 15
Posted By Alpha One
Internet Explorer slow

I don't know anyone that does, I don't.

"kony" wrote in message
On Fri, 03 Aug 2007 23:56:57 GMT, "Lord Turkey Cough"
Forum: General August 4th 07, 07:32 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware
Replies: 15
Posted By Alpha One
Internet Explorer slow

That was the problem. Some changes in that type of setting to fix it. But
someone else with access to the network did it at my request. Thank you.

"Paul" wrote in message...
Forum: General August 4th 07, 07:27 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware
Replies: 15
Posted By Alpha One
Internet Explorer slow

Thank you. Your smart reply was very helpfull. Now my computer is going to
work much faster.

"Lord Turkey Cough" wrote in message...
Forum: General August 3rd 07, 06:14 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware
Replies: 15
Posted By Alpha One
Internet Explorer slow

My mistake, sorry, I meant loading IE, also loading Webpages.

"Lord Turkey Cough" wrote in message

"Alpha One"...
Forum: General August 2nd 07, 11:26 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware
Replies: 15
Posted By Alpha One
Internet Explorer slow

Both wired

"GT" wrote in message
"Alpha One" wrote in message
Forum: General August 2nd 07, 11:25 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware
Replies: 15
Posted By Alpha One
Internet Explorer slow

But not with the laptop. It is always fast. I have tryed them at the same
time, side by side connected to the same network, even have switched plugs,
desktop is always slower.
However, I bring them...
Forum: General August 2nd 07, 04:37 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware
Replies: 15
Posted By Alpha One
Internet Explorer slow

My desktop takes several times longer to download IE than my laptop, 17 sec
vs 6 sec or so. The same happens when downloading webpages, unless it's the
second time (or more) loading it..This is at...
Forum: Printers July 9th 07, 06:38 AM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 31
Posted By Alpha One
i950 will not print

You were right, the purge unit failed. After I read your message, I looked
at the unit and I noticed that the rubber which forms a seal with the print
head was ripped just a litle on the edge. I...
Forum: Printers July 4th 07, 06:44 AM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 31
Posted By Alpha One
i950 will not print

Canon brand all the time. I removed the tanks, and the head, nothing to it,
as I have done before. Tanks full, new head from Canon. Not even signs of
ink on the other side of the head. The printer...
Forum: Printers July 4th 07, 06:08 AM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 31
Posted By Alpha One
i950 will not print

I have a Canon i950 printer that was working very well except for a slight
streaking. After I cleaned the head several times using maintenance it got a
little better. I decided to take the heads...
Showing results 1 to 12 of 12