Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Peter[_16_]
Forum: Compaq Computers February 23rd 09, 05:47 AM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.compaq
Replies: 6
Posted By Peter[_16_]
Failure of keyboard and mouse on a Compaq DeskPro EN.

Well, the problem turned out to be mostly my lack
of perception.

Ben Myers wrote,
"Can you try a USB keyboard and a USB mouse instead?"

William R. Walsh wrote,
Does it run a keyboard and mouse...
Forum: Compaq Computers February 18th 09, 05:21 PM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.compaq
Replies: 6
Posted By Peter[_16_]
Failure of keyboard and mouse on a Compaq DeskPro EN.

Ben & others,

On Feb 17, 8:09*pm, Ben Myers wrote:
... I would have to guess that the DeskPro EN has a keyboard-mouse
controller chip that is incompatible with the Native...
Forum: Compaq Computers February 18th 09, 02:43 AM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.compaq
Replies: 6
Posted By Peter[_16_]
Failure of keyboard and mouse on a Compaq DeskPro EN.

In a Compaq DeskPro EN, 350 MHz, I've replaced the
hdd, partitioned it, run the latest ROMPaq diskette,
installed DOS 5.0 on the first partition and installed
Native Oberon on the second partition. ...
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3