Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Boris Lau
Forum: Homebuilt PC's February 17th 08, 05:31 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Replies: 5
Posted By Boris Lau
Which is better ?

Hi there,

Larc wrote:
If you have only one memory stick and it goes, you're dead in the
water. Multi is always better, and I would prefer four 512MB matching
sticks with four slots and no...
Forum: Asus Motherboards February 15th 08, 12:09 PM Posted to rec.audio.tech,alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus,alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Replies: 0
Posted By Boris Lau
Firewire interface - dropouts, IRQ?

X-Post & f'up to rec.audio.tech

Hi all,

I am using the audio firewire interfaces Yamaha 01X and i88X. If I make
the 01X the wordclock master, I have serious dropouts. If my PC is the
master, I have...
Forum: Homebuilt PC's February 15th 08, 12:09 PM Posted to rec.audio.tech,alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus,alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt