Showing results 1 to 25 of 28
Search took 1.74 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Paul Mathews
Forum: Nvidia Videocards December 5th 06, 02:49 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 4
Posted By Paul Mathews
PureVideo Decoder

No it wont. I have 7959 Gt and i don't see any real differene from
just using VLC player and no Purevideo, then with Purevideo and
Mediaplayer 10 or 11.

This is is with HD videos though. I only do...
Forum: Overclocking November 27th 06, 12:27 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.overclocking
Replies: 2
Posted By Paul Mathews
Can DDR2 6400 do 500 mhz ???

yess DDR2 not DDR :0 DOH.

On Mon, 27 Nov 2006 10:29:15 +1100, Paul Mathews wrote:

Just trying to hit 4 ghz with my Intel E6400 Core2Duo. I can do 8X450
3.6 ghz fine , though the...
Forum: Overclocking November 26th 06, 11:29 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.overclocking
Replies: 2
Posted By Paul Mathews
Can DDR 6400 do 500 mhz ???

Just trying to hit 4 ghz with my Intel E6400 Core2Duo. I can do 8X450
3.6 ghz fine , though the cores get to 60c+, nothing a Swifttec Water
cooling system wont fix :)

Its high quality OCZ 6400 ram,...
Forum: Intel November 24th 06, 04:58 PM Posted to comp.sys.intel
Replies: 7
Posted By Paul Mathews
Not able to run more than one program !!!! HELP.

I have a Allendale E6400 Dualcore Overclocked to 3.2 ghz, 2 gigs of
DDr2 ram.

I have to quit programs before i can run others even now i can't bring
up the task manager as it wont work, useing...
Forum: Gigabyte Motherboards November 21st 06, 02:41 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.gigabyte
Replies: 5
Posted By Paul Mathews
Gigabyte 965p DS3 SATA ports can someon explain them ??

Thanks all.

If i get arround to raiding ill let you know. I bought a NF7-s 2.0 to
raid and never got arround to it :)

Maybe this time.

On Tue, 21 Nov 2006 00:38:24 -0500, Barry...
Forum: Gigabyte Motherboards November 21st 06, 02:38 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.gigabyte
Replies: 6
Posted By Paul Mathews
Gigabyte 965p DS3 and XFI. Will this ever be fixed ??

I guess i will have to :(

THEY BETTER SEND ME A WORKING ONE :0

On Tue, 21 Nov 2006 13:48:43 +0800, "fondue" wrote:

Have you tried the card manufacturers website/ support?

Forum: Gigabyte Motherboards November 21st 06, 02:48 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.gigabyte
Replies: 5
Posted By Paul Mathews
Gigabyte 965p DS3 SATA ports can someon explain them ??

Its got three sets of them and the bios is confuseing as well. I have
nio idea what i have them plugged into but, they seem to be working.

I have 4 SATA drives plugged in at this time.

I would...
Forum: Gigabyte Motherboards November 20th 06, 02:12 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.gigabyte
Replies: 6
Posted By Paul Mathews
Gigabyte 965p DS3 and XFI. Will this ever be fixed ??

Just put my Audigy 2 ZS in and no probs, though the sound ain that
good compared to the XFI :(

I Am So sad :(

On Mon, 20 Nov 2006 11:57:06 +1100, Paul Mathews wrote:

Forum: Overclocking AMD Processors November 20th 06, 01:13 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.overclocking,alt.comp.hardware.overclocking.amd
Replies: 19
Posted By Paul Mathews
Overclocking Core 2 Duo extreme - guide

I only got an E6400 :(

Its only overclocked to 3.2 ghz :(

You mnake me fracking sad and someone gave it to you :(

I Am going away to cry now :(
Forum: Overclocking November 20th 06, 01:13 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.overclocking,alt.comp.hardware.overclocking.amd
Replies: 18
Posted By Paul Mathews
Overclocking Core 2 Duo extreme - guide

I only got an E6400 :(

Its only overclocked to 3.2 ghz :(

You mnake me fracking sad and someone gave it to you :(

I Am going away to cry now :(
Forum: Gigabyte Motherboards November 20th 06, 12:58 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.gigabyte
Replies: 3
Posted By Paul Mathews
Gigabyte 965p DS3 F8 beta bios. can i have the latest one please :)

Would that mean its busted and wont work ???

As all i have to do is reinstall the drivers and the card is fine ?

Thanks.

On Wed, 15 Nov 2006 00:57:45 -0500, Paul wrote:
Forum: Gigabyte Motherboards November 20th 06, 12:57 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.gigabyte
Replies: 6
Posted By Paul Mathews
Gigabyte 965p DS3 and XFI. Will this ever be fixed ??

As far as i know i never installed Audio drivers for the onboard audio
and the Audio in the bios has always been turned off !!!!!!

I don't have any option for sound that works so no drivers have...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards November 20th 06, 12:51 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 4
Posted By Paul Mathews
Silent Versions PCI-E Video Card

Make your own :)

Put an NV silencer on any card :)

On 19 Nov 2006 09:05:25 -0800, "Victor" wrote:

Haggar wrote:
Forum: Nvidia Videocards November 18th 06, 09:04 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 0
Posted By Paul Mathews
Saving Overscan and Screen Adjustments between Resolution changes.

I have a 720p and 1080i Tv and would like the adjustments made to each
resolution to be saved and just changed to what i want it to be
automaticly.

Like I have to chnage the screen strech up and...
Forum: Overclocking November 18th 06, 08:41 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.overclocking
Replies: 6
Posted By Paul Mathews
Lapping GPU cooler. Need some Advice :)

How about using the detergent and just using the weight of the
heatsink do the job ??

I do have a BIG peic eof glass to use, accident with wall unit, other
peice fell out :(

Thanks.

On Sun, 19...
Forum: Overclocking November 18th 06, 08:15 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.overclocking
Replies: 6
Posted By Paul Mathews
Lapping GPU cooler. Need some Advice :)

Phil i got my Nv Silencer working. I could not figure out why it was
not working. I put the paper in the GPU and closed it and it was
pretty tight it was. So i thought i would add some EXTRA AS paste...
Forum: Homebuilt PC's November 18th 06, 06:39 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Replies: 0
Posted By Paul Mathews
XFI and Gigabyte 965p DS3 why no sound ???

XFI and Gigabyte 965p DS3 why no sound ???

I have sound when i install the drivers but as soon as i reboot the
mobo decides the XFI Extream Music is not their ?

To get the soudn back i have to...
Forum: Gigabyte Motherboards November 18th 06, 06:24 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.gigabyte
Replies: 6
Posted By Paul Mathews
Gigabyte 965p DS3 and XFI. Will this ever be fixed ??

Anyone ????

I just did a reinstall and the same as soon as i reboot the damn pc
says i don't have an XFI installed ???

And nothing shows up in my sounds or Audio devices. This is freaking
weird....
Forum: Overclocking November 17th 06, 04:10 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.overclocking
Replies: 5
Posted By Paul Mathews
Did i crush my 7950 Gt GPU core !!!!!

I put the stock GPU cooler on and it seems fine now. It randomly shows
the curuption but a few reboots and it works. I have changed a dew
things int he bios related to video and increased voltages...
Forum: Overclocking November 17th 06, 04:02 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.overclocking
Replies: 6
Posted By Paul Mathews
Lapping GPU cooler. Need some Advice :)

I have been reading up on this and as Ii liek this kind of stuff would
like to do it. I read that it can give at most a 5c degress in temps
and thats what i want with a overclocked 7950 Gt :)

The...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards November 17th 06, 12:30 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 0
Posted By Paul Mathews
7950 GT 512 meg Aftermarket GPU cooler needed.

I tried and NV Silencer 5 Rev 3 and that thing don't work, but i'am
working on it :)

I was wanting somthing that can shoot the hot air out the back even if
i have to mod it. Also alittle modding to...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards November 16th 06, 02:05 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 12
Posted By Paul Mathews
Did i crush my 7950 Gt GPU core !!!!!

It seems to still get the currption though, but now a few reboots and
its gone.

So maybe i screwed the card a little but i hope it stays working. Its
more of a random thing now a few reboots and i...
Forum: Gigabyte Motherboards November 15th 06, 03:20 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.gigabyte
Replies: 3
Posted By Paul Mathews
Gigabyte 965p DS3 F8 beta bios. can i have the latest one please :)

Just liek to test it and see if it fixes my XFI problem. I think the
F7 was supposed to fix it, it did not :(

Also overclocking would be MUCH fun :0

Thanks.
Forum: Gigabyte Motherboards November 15th 06, 03:18 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.gigabyte
Replies: 6
Posted By Paul Mathews
Gigabyte 965p DS3 and XFI. Will this ever be fixed ??

Right now i install the drivers reboot and it just don't work. I have
tried all the PCI slots this is just STUPID.

Going to have to try a reinstall, jsut to get a soundcard working
!!!!!!

Any...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards November 15th 06, 02:11 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 12
Posted By Paul Mathews
Did i crush my 7950 Gt GPU core !!!!!

Yeah i was thinking it might be a thermal Non contact to core thing,
but in windows it showed 50c in the drivers section. So maybe it was a
short with the copper touching somthing. I just don't...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 28