Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Search took 0.05 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Vineeth
Forum: Compaq Computers December 19th 06, 03:02 PM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.compaq
Replies: 3
Posted By Vineeth
Upgrade options for a 4400US

Thanks, I also have come to a similar conclusion after looking at
component prices. I guess I'll just hang on to it for a while and buy a
faster system when the funds are ready & maybe pass this on...
Forum: Compaq Computers December 19th 06, 03:33 AM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.compaq
Replies: 3
Posted By Vineeth
Upgrade options for a 4400US

I have an old Compaq 4400 Us with a cel 1.3; I have put in a 250 GB HDD
& the max RAM the board would take which is 512MB. I can browse the web
or do my basic word processing & stuff but other wise...
Forum: Compaq Computers November 10th 06, 08:00 PM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.compaq
Replies: 0
Posted By Vineeth
Upgrade a compaq 4400US

Hi
I have an old 4400US with a celeron 1.3; I had previously upgraded it
to 512mb RAM & a 250 GB hdd & I was wondering what would be the best
option if I want to upgrade the processor as frugaly as...
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3