Showing results 1 to 21 of 21
Search took 1.66 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: doS
Forum: Acer Computers January 8th 08, 02:26 AM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.acer
Replies: 5
Posted By doS
Acer 5315 Laptop

yes,but charge the battery anyway occasionally

wrote in message
Is it ok to run the thing...
Forum: Compaq Computers January 5th 08, 02:10 PM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.compaq
Replies: 2
Posted By doS
Compaq Presario 5834 Restore Disks

I do

wrote in message
Any idea where I can find them? There are 2 of them, mine are
scratched and...
Forum: Acer Computers December 18th 07, 01:34 AM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.acer
Replies: 1
Posted By doS
DVDRW drive of Aspire 5633WLMi vibrates noisily

contact acer, this is a user replacable part they may send you.

wrote in message
Hi, the...
Forum: Compaq Computers December 18th 07, 12:18 AM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.compaq
Replies: 5
Posted By doS
######WANTED COMPAQ EXTERNAL DVD WRITER#############

thats an LG burner in a white caddy,I doubt its an offical Compaq

"andy" wrote in message
WANTED EXTERNAL DVD...
Forum: Acer Computers December 3rd 07, 10:35 PM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.acer
Replies: 3
Posted By doS
Back Up

maybe system restore files

"f&coman" wrote in message
I have an Aspire 9304 running Vista Premium plus all the Acer...
Forum: Acer Computers November 7th 07, 07:32 PM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.acer
Replies: 3
Posted By doS
ACER - Application

thanks

"DC" wrote in message
doS wrote:
what are you talking about?

"Ultima" wrote...
Forum: Acer Computers October 31st 07, 08:17 PM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.acer
Replies: 3
Posted By doS
ACER - Application

what are you talking about?

"Ultima" wrote in message
I got back my ACER - Aspire Notebook from ACER - support...
Forum: Acer Computers March 12th 07, 02:44 PM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.acer
Replies: 2
Posted By doS
Acer Aspire 1700 series AGP pinout?

NVIDIA FX 5600 and 5900 cards, although these are specially built and not
off-the-shelf jobs.

"aspire" wrote in message
Hi...
Forum: Acer Computers March 12th 07, 02:43 PM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.acer
Replies: 2
Posted By doS
Acer Aspire 1700 series AGP pinout?

thats a laptop, ....how do you think you change the card?

"aspire" wrote in message
Hi everyone!
I have Acer 1703SC with FX 5200...
Forum: Acer Computers February 23rd 07, 01:22 AM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.acer
Replies: 8
Posted By doS
Opening Aspire 3610

wish I had known, I just sold one on ebay for 53.00 USD
you can email me if you need more help, be glad to assist you.

"Louie" wrote in message...
Forum: Acer Computers February 18th 07, 04:15 PM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.acer
Replies: 10
Posted By doS
Changing Hard Drive Aspire 1362 WLMi

good mate, glad it worked!!!

"Mertyl Kapertyl" wrote in message
Finally went for it! With a two handed grip and a good...
Forum: Acer Computers February 18th 07, 01:36 AM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.acer
Replies: 10
Posted By doS
Changing Hard Drive Aspire 1362 WLMi

http://cgi.ebay.com/ACER-ASPIRE-3003WLCI-LAPTOP-HARD-DRIVE-TRAY_W0QQitemZ190074449769QQcmdZViewItem#ebayphotohosting

send me a photo of your laptop bottom

"Mertyl Kapertyl"...
Forum: Acer Computers February 18th 07, 01:33 AM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.acer
Replies: 10
Posted By doS
Changing Hard Drive Aspire 1362 WLMi

on my 1640wmli, you remove the bottom HDD door, there is a silver tray, with
a pull tab and a single screw that is visible.

"Mertyl Kapertyl" wrote in message...
Forum: Acer Computers February 17th 07, 09:35 PM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.acer
Replies: 10
Posted By doS
Changing Hard Drive Aspire 1362 WLMi

the drive should pull out by the tab.

"Mertyl Kapertyl" wrote in message
Sorry but I can't see any screws in the area at all. I...
Forum: Acer Computers February 17th 07, 04:09 PM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.acer
Replies: 10
Posted By doS
Changing Hard Drive Aspire 1362 WLMi

Look at the end oppiste the tag, one small screw...

"Mertyl Kapertyl" wrote in message
I'm faced with the task specified...
Forum: Acer Computers February 17th 07, 01:27 AM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.acer
Replies: 3
Posted By doS
Installing Second O/S

if he creates the restore cd's are instructed, he can recover.I wiped my hdd
totally and then recovbere using the cds I made.

"Ernest Fowler" wrote in message...
Forum: Acer Computers February 10th 07, 07:52 PM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.acer
Replies: 5
Posted By doS
What is your experience with Acer Service in U.S.?

Just sent my aspire 1640 in for broken hinge plastic...took one week, my
machine was out of warranty, acer didnt charge me anything for the repair, 3
day fedexed it back to me....very pleased

"HH"...
Forum: Acer Computers February 10th 07, 07:51 PM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.acer
Replies: 5
Posted By doS
What is your experience with Acer Service in U.S.?

you had a 18 month laptop with a 1 year warranty...

"c-cubed" wrote in message
I have a an Acer laptop that...
Forum: Acer Computers January 17th 07, 03:47 PM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.acer
Replies: 2
Posted By doS
Does not want to start

"montecarlo" wrote in message
Hello,

Today I encountered a big problem with my Acer Aspire 3633 WLMi (3
months old) with Home...
Forum: Acer Computers January 11th 07, 01:04 PM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.acer
Replies: 5
Posted By doS
Acer I am Not Ammused

wasssuppp HH!!!

"HH" wrote in message
Hey doS, what it is????

HH

Forum: Acer Computers January 3rd 07, 09:24 PM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.acer
Replies: 5
Posted By doS
Acer I am Not Ammused

you download it from ACER