Showing results 1 to 2 of 2
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts From Last Day
Can a weak CMOS battery prevent detection of a drive by Norm Why[_2_]
I read that weak CMOS battery can prevent detection of a drive. I have two SSD drives. One an old Samsung 500GB boots reliably. Drive D: is a new Seagate Barracuda, 500GB that is not detected reliably. I've done everything conceivable with the cables. I've read bad reviews on the...
Today 02:36 PM
by philo Go to last post
6 40 General
"Backblaze Hard Drive Stats Q3 2020" by Lynn McGuire[_3_]
"Backblaze Hard Drive Stats Q3 2020" https://www.backblaze.com/blog/backblaze-hard-drive-stats-q3-2020/ "As of September 30, 2020, Backblaze had 153,727 spinning hard drives in our cloud storage ecosystem spread across four data centers. Of that number, there were 2,780 boot drives and...
Today 05:11 AM
by Ant[_3_] Go to last post
4 17 Homebuilt PC's
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2