Showing results 1 to 13 of 13
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: TE Chea
Forum: Homebuilt PC's August 18th 08, 12:15 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 39
Posted By TE Chea
Asus M2A-VM: Would a dedicated video card be an improvement?

| http://www.gigabyte.com.tw/Products/Motherboard/Products_Overview.aspx?ProductID=2758

Gigabyte has no Vcore control, I avoid since 8-06. AMD cpu
`s have too high Vcores, e.g. @ default speeds,...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards August 18th 08, 12:15 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 36
Posted By TE Chea
Asus M2A-VM: Would a dedicated video card be an improvement?

| http://www.gigabyte.com.tw/Products/Motherboard/Products_Overview.aspx?ProductID=2758

Gigabyte has no Vcore control, I avoid since 8-06. AMD cpu
`s have too high Vcores, e.g. @ default speeds,...
Forum: Asus Motherboards August 18th 08, 12:15 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 40
Posted By TE Chea
Asus M2A-VM: Would a dedicated video card be an improvement?

| http://www.gigabyte.com.tw/Products/Motherboard/Products_Overview.aspx?ProductID=2758

Gigabyte has no Vcore control, I avoid since 8-06. AMD cpu
`s have too high Vcores, e.g. @ default speeds,...
Forum: Overclocking AMD Processors August 17th 08, 06:43 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.overclocking.amd
Replies: 2
Posted By TE Chea
AMD 690G chipset is incredibly hot, wastes electricity & time

nVidia & VIA chipsets are far cooler, I'll avoid AMD chipsets
after this Asus M2A-VM : I had to tape 7 hsinks, fit 1 fan to
cool this mboard 's pll ic & 4 regulators & 1 chip & chipset's
2 small...
Forum: Asus Motherboards August 17th 08, 02:58 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
Replies: 21
Posted By TE Chea
Don't buy Asus motherboards

| I have had outstanding performance

I returned M2N-VM DVI because its bios cannot chk ram, no
Vcore control or parallel port.
M2A-VM has these 3 but its chipset ( AMD 690G ) is incredibly
hot, yet...
Forum: Storage (alternative) December 25th 07, 03:59 AM Posted to comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.storage
Replies: 8
Posted By TE Chea
Corrupted hard drive

| dipdog wrote:

mysterios ( Mr know all ) deserve problems
Forum: Overclocking AMD Processors December 14th 07, 09:58 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.overclocking.amd
Replies: 3
Posted By TE Chea
VIA kt266a ( north bridge ) can use 1gb dimm ?

Mboard ( Jetway v266b ) manual says up to 512mb dimm
only. I like to use the highest size dimm possible.
Any1 here has experience of kt266a with a 1gb dimm ?
Forum: Storage (alternative) July 18th 07, 06:07 PM Posted to comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.storage
Replies: 0
Posted By TE Chea
Users of Win98se & IDE drives, better disable 2 functions* for SCSI,

in os's device manager, to get e.g. 5.5-7.6 % more speed (
cached & uncached per WinTune 98 ) on SiS 530 & ata33, or
2.1-24.1 % on VIA kt266a & ata133. My LG dvd drive's score
in BCM diagnostic rose...
Forum: Overclocking AMD Processors December 23rd 06, 10:40 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.overclocking.amd
Replies: 4
Posted By TE Chea
Voltage on an AM2 Sempron 3000+

| Gigabyte GA-M55Plus-S3G
In 8-06 I noticed Gigabyte & MSI s940 mboards have no Vcore
control, & refused to buy. Wasted my time chking their owners
' manuals, I'll boycott them.

| Default...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards August 21st 06, 04:29 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.overclocking.amd,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 3
Posted By TE Chea
1 Jetway s940 mboard ( M2GT6-PTD ) is unstable & has design flaws

www.jetway.com.tw/jetway/system/productshow2.asp?id=238&proname=M2GT6%2DPTD
1 mounting hole is in a wrong place ( cannot align with casing's
mounting point ), 2 holes are missing so 2 of casing's...
Forum: Overclocking AMD Processors August 21st 06, 04:29 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.overclocking.amd,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 3
Posted By TE Chea
1 Jetway s940 mboard ( M2GT6-PTD ) is unstable & has design flaws

www.jetway.com.tw/jetway/system/productshow2.asp?id=238&proname=M2GT6%2DPTD
1 mounting hole is in a wrong place ( cannot align with casing's
mounting point ), 2 holes are missing so 2 of casing's...
Forum: Overclocking AMD Processors August 5th 06, 11:21 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.overclocking.amd
Replies: 2
Posted By TE Chea
Interface paste on Sempron (s940) hsink better than Arctic Silver I ?

Has any1 here compared these 2 pastes ? Which 1 is better ?
Showing results 1 to 13 of 13