Showing results 1 to 25 of 35
Search took 0.04 seconds.
Forum: Printers July 26th 07, 01:30 AM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 114
Posted By [email protected]
The true cost of printing ink ?

On Jul 24, 11:18 am, "Red Fox" wrote:
Today I paid over $40 for two dinky little ink cartridges. I bet the empty
cartridges cost no more than a $ or 2 to make, so why does the...
Forum: Printers July 26th 07, 01:25 AM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 114
Posted By [email protected]
The true cost of printing ink ?

On Jul 24, 11:18 am, "Red Fox" wrote:
Today I paid over $40 for two dinky little ink cartridges. I bet the empty
cartridges cost no more than a $ or 2 to make, so why does the...
Forum: Printers July 26th 07, 01:22 AM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 12
Posted By [email protected]
How to avoid Epson ink clogs

I have a laser and it never clogs.

loving laser....
Forum: Printers July 26th 07, 01:17 AM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 13
Posted By [email protected]
Peach Snap & Print Cartridge systems any good?

buy a laser. inkjet sucks.

loving laser...
Forum: Printers July 26th 07, 01:13 AM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 71
Posted By [email protected]
Kodak 5300 print problems

avoid clogs head, stop the leaking, and make it last 5 times longer.

Get a laser.

loving laser....
Forum: Printers July 25th 07, 03:05 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 3
Posted By [email protected]
Info on printers

On Jul 24, 8:37 pm, measekite wrote:
wrote:
Hi, I was thinking of buying an all in one printer/scanner/copier and
didn't want to spend too much...

wrote:
Hi, I was thinking of buying an all in one printer/scanner/copier and
didn't want to spend too much...
Forum: Printers July 25th 07, 02:58 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 114
Posted By [email protected]
The true cost of printing ink ?

On Jul 24, 10:36 pm, Frank wrote:
measekite wrote:

------lying lunacy bull**** deleted------------

Hey...check yourself back into that mental institution you're...
Forum: Printers July 24th 07, 04:06 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
Why laser is far superior to ink jet.

Dear Frank and Measekite,

I was talking to my girlfriends, and they told me that if I wanted
the best "thing" that I should stay with Laser. My girlfriend said
that Laser can do it much faster,...
Forum: Printers July 24th 07, 03:07 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 29
Posted By [email protected]
Lost in love - deciding on who to love - wanting Frank, however desiring Measekite

Dear Frank and Measekite,

I decided that I don't want either one of you as my lover. Well I was
talking to my girlfriends, and they told me that if I wanted the best
"thing" that I should stay with...
Forum: Printers July 24th 07, 03:03 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 29
Posted By [email protected]
Lost in love - deciding on who to love - wanting Frank, however desiring Measekite

On Jul 21, 1:10 pm, Frank wrote:
wrote:
Frank,

If you post enough jokes, maybe I will consider buying hobbicolors.
lol

stan

On Jul 21, 11:31 am, wrote:
Frank,

If you post enough jokes, maybe I will consider buying hobbicolors.
lol

stan
Forum: Printers July 24th 07, 03:03 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 29
Posted By [email protected]
Lost in love - deciding on who to love - wanting Frank, however desiring Measekite

On Jul 21, 11:30 am, wrote:
I do not know who this is but I do think it is very funny.

I think it's frank since he normally responds to everything, however
he hasn't...
Forum: Printers July 24th 07, 03:03 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 29
Posted By [email protected]
Lost in love - deciding on who to love - wanting Frank, however desiring Measekite

On Jul 20, 6:27 pm, wrote:
Measekite,

I talked to Frank last night and he made a good point. He told me
that he's actually a better lover and more fulfilling...
Forum: Printers July 24th 07, 03:03 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 29
Posted By [email protected]
Lost in love - deciding on who to love - wanting Frank, however desiring Measekite

On Jul 20, 4:05 pm, measekite wrote:
:On Jul 20, 2:20 :Frank, I looked at your profile and you erased all of...
Forum: Printers July 24th 07, 03:03 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 29
Posted By [email protected]
Lost in love - deciding on who to love - wanting Frank, however desiring Measekite

On Jul 19, 11:20 pm, wrote:
Frank,

I looked at your profile and you erased all of your history. Why did
you erase all your history? Are you trying to forget...
Forum: Printers July 24th 07, 03:02 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 29
Posted By [email protected]
Lost in love - deciding on who to love - wanting Frank, however desiring Measekite

On Jul 19, 6:40 pm, wrote:
Hi everybody,

I'm Frank's lover. However, I'm sort of falling for Measekite also.
See, I've been dating Frank for many months. ...
Forum: Printers July 23rd 07, 06:51 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers

On Jul 21, 11:30 am, wrote:
I do not know who this is but I do think it is very funny.

I think it's frank since he normally responds to everything, however
he hasn't...
Forum: Printers July 23rd 07, 05:05 AM Posted to comp.periphs.printers

On Jul 19, 6:40 pm, wrote:
Hi everybody,

I'm Frank's lover. However, I'm sort of falling for Measekite also.
See, I've been dating Frank for many months. ...
Forum: Printers July 23rd 07, 05:04 AM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 29
Posted By [email protected]
Lost in love - deciding on who to love - wanting Frank, however desiring Measekite

On Jul 22, 9:02 pm, wrote:
On Jul 21, 9:54 pm, wrote:

Dear Frank,
Why do you and Measekite always fight? He's really not...

On Jul 22, 9:02 pm, wrote:
On Jul 21, 9:54 pm, wrote:

Dear Frank,
Why do you and Measekite always fight? He's really not...
Forum: Printers July 23rd 07, 05:02 AM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 29
Posted By [email protected]
Lost in love - deciding on who to love - wanting Frank, however desiring Measekite

On Jul 21, 9:54 pm, wrote:
Dear Frank,
Why do you and Measekite always fight? He's really not that bad of a
person. Just because I'm your lover, doesn't me...
Forum: Printers July 22nd 07, 05:54 AM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 29
Posted By [email protected]
Lost in love - deciding on who to love - wanting Frank, however desiring Measekite

Dear Frank,
Why do you and Measekite always fight? He's really not that bad of a
person. Just because I'm your lover, doesn't me that you can't be
friends with Measekite.

I want to be honest with...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 35