Showing results 1 to 25 of 429
Search took 2.94 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: TJ
Forum: Printers June 16th 09, 01:42 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 5
Posted By TJ
Recommendations for remanufactured cartridges

Dave C. wrote:
I need a new HP97 color cartridge and considering a remanufactured one
rather than a brand new one. What has been the experience with these
vs new ones?

Whatever I get, I...
Forum: Printers June 7th 09, 02:09 AM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 3
Posted By TJ
Message for Tony (and other gmail posters)

Richard Steinfeld wrote:
Hey, Tony,

I appreciate your contributions here very much. However, I can't see
them because I've blocked gmail altogether.

The reason is important. gmail is a...
Forum: Printers June 5th 09, 02:49 AM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 59
Posted By TJ
Question to Bob Headrick

Mary wrote:

I am not asking about Canon IP4000. I am asking about an HP 4345 and that
was what my original post was about.
I want another printer and will probably keep the IP4000 for now at...
Forum: Printers May 29th 09, 01:52 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 2
Posted By TJ
HP 1510 AIO POWER ADAPTER?

wrote:
Repost I know. I should have posted it here. Sorry.

Anyone know whore I can get one? The AIO is discontinued.

Thanks

Duke

I once picked up a free Deskjet...
Forum: Printers May 29th 09, 01:46 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 59
Posted By TJ
Question to Bob Headrick

IntergalacticExpandingPanda wrote:
On May 28, 3:02 pm, TJ wrote:
Be aware that IEP is right about the ink level with HPs. It is a
software indicator that estimates ink...
Forum: Printers May 28th 09, 11:02 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 59
Posted By TJ
Question to Bob Headrick

Mary wrote:
"TJ" wrote in message

I just had a look at Ebay Canada, and all prices I'm about to quote are
Canadian and include shipping...

I searched for "Genuine ...
Forum: Printers May 28th 09, 06:20 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 59
Posted By TJ
Question to Bob Headrick

Mary wrote:
"TJ" wrote in message
Hello, Mary.

I can't help much with your decision, because I have never used...
Forum: Printers May 28th 09, 02:28 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 59
Posted By TJ
Question to Bob Headrick

Mary wrote:
Recently I bought an HP Photosmart C4345 all-in-one printer which scans,
copies prints and faxes. It uses one tri color and one black cartridge
(numbers 74 and 75). I have been...
Forum: Printers May 27th 09, 02:09 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 7
Posted By TJ
HP is next to downsize

Burt wrote:

I read a recent article about HP profits - that their income from ink sales
has declined substantially.

Fascinating. So the idea of offering consumers lower and lower...
Forum: Printers May 24th 09, 02:08 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 2
Posted By TJ
All in one

Paul wrote:
I need to replace my current all in one printer a HP 6110. Computer is using
Windows XP, Pentium 4 #GHZ. I like the HP 6480 with single ink cartridges.
The HP 6500 has multi ink...
Forum: Printers May 15th 09, 03:24 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 10
Posted By TJ
Refilling carts and recognition

Arthur Entlich wrote:
I don't think anyone will argue that Google , as a search engine has
some helpful features and is relatively easy to access in most corners
of the world these days.

Forum: Printers April 27th 09, 02:06 AM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 12
Posted By TJ
good Ink gone bad

Nicolaas Hawkins wrote:
On Sun, 26 Apr 2009 09:12:22 -0400, TJ wrote in
:

Nicolaas Hawkins wrote:
On Sat, 25 Apr 2009...
Forum: Printers April 26th 09, 02:12 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 12
Posted By TJ
good Ink gone bad

Nicolaas Hawkins wrote:
On Sat, 25 Apr 2009 20:41:39 -0400, TJ wrote in
:

John McWilliams wrote:
Frank wrote:

You...
Forum: Printers April 26th 09, 01:41 AM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 12
Posted By TJ
good Ink gone bad

John McWilliams wrote:
Frank wrote:

You really don't quite seem to get it, "Frank".
Replying in any manner puts you at the same level.

Worse, IMHO. I have "Frank" killfiled, because he...
Forum: Printers April 13th 09, 11:50 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 11
Posted By TJ
Ink cart country of origin

measekite wrote:
On Mon, 13 Apr 2009 15:01:30 -0400, TJ wrote:

My post was aimed at Measekite, who has a morbid fear of anything even
remotely Chinese. I wanted him to know that HP...
Forum: Printers April 13th 09, 08:01 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 11
Posted By TJ
Ink cart country of origin

Joel wrote:
TJ wrote:

Those who worry about ink and cartridges coming from foreign countries,
especially Asian countries, should take note: HP isn't concerned. I have...
Forum: Printers April 12th 09, 02:49 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 11
Posted By TJ
Ink cart country of origin

Those who worry about ink and cartridges coming from foreign countries,
especially Asian countries, should take note: HP isn't concerned. I have
here two genuine HP ink carts, a #56 and a #57. The...
Forum: Printers March 20th 09, 01:28 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 11
Posted By TJ
Best Paper?

measekite wrote:
On Thu, 19 Mar 2009 08:03:23 -0700, LF wrote:

I'm printing reports with lots of words, small photographic portraits
(2" x 2") and scans of simple line drawings, of about...
Forum: Printers March 17th 09, 01:26 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 24
Posted By TJ
Why bother?

TJ wrote:
Burt wrote:
In keeping with Jan's comments, did you ever hear of the "Gilette
razor sales model"? In the days of the original safety razor with the
double edge blades, they...
Forum: Printers March 17th 09, 01:13 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 24
Posted By TJ
Why bother?

Burt wrote:
In keeping with Jan's comments, did you ever hear of the "Gilette razor
sales model"? In the days of the original safety razor with the double edge
blades, they virtually gave...
Forum: Printers March 4th 09, 09:52 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 33
Posted By TJ
Epson Stylus Photo 950 - is ink cartridge refilling possible?

measekite wrote:
On Wed, 04 Mar 2009 13:49:38 -0500, TJ wrote:

(snip some stuff measekite didn't try to denigrate)

He is correct when he says OEM inks will
usually give the best results,...
Forum: Printers March 4th 09, 06:49 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 33
Posted By TJ
Epson Stylus Photo 950 - is ink cartridge refilling possible?

Paul Murphy wrote:
"measekite" wrote in message

That is ok.

Glad you think so. The rest of your message is NOT what I wrote above and
I'm unwilling to generalise...
Forum: Printers February 22nd 09, 10:56 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 6
Posted By TJ
Officejet incomplete printing

Andrew Rossmann wrote:
The drive on my father's laptop died, so I had to replace it and
reinstall XP Home.

He has an OfficeJet 7310 as the main printer, and a 6150 (or was it
6250) used...
Forum: Printers February 10th 09, 02:01 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 8
Posted By TJ
How long after "Install By" date?

Arthur Entlich wrote:
Some HP cartridges will not function past a certain date because the
printer checks the cartridge date and determines if the cartridge may
not work due to the age of the...
Forum: Printers February 9th 09, 05:14 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 8
Posted By TJ
How long after "Install By" date?

I have acquired an original OEM HP #57 ink cartridge for a bit more than
half-price because the "Install By" date is November 2008. The outer
package is unopened, so I assume the inner package is...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 429