Showing results 1 to 19 of 19
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Mitch
Forum: Dell Computers January 19th 07, 08:14 PM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
Replies: 4
Posted By Mitch
Dimension L866r Graphics Card

Hi,

I am going to buy one tonight.

Thanks for all your help,
~~Mitch~~
Forum: Dell Computers January 19th 07, 12:20 AM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
Replies: 4
Posted By Mitch
Dimension L866r Graphics Card

Well I just wanted it updated for the capability of some games that are
laying around the house, not being used.....I've been looking at the
Radeon 7000 PCI edition, 50.00, seems like a pretty good...
Forum: Dell Computers January 18th 07, 09:58 PM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
Replies: 4
Posted By Mitch
Dimension L866r Graphics Card

Hi,

I need an update for my L866r graphics card. Any thoughts as to where
i should go with this one??

~~Mitch~~
Forum: Gateway Computers January 18th 07, 08:25 PM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.gateway2000
Replies: 5
Posted By Mitch
Gateway 2000 Solo 2300

The HDD and CD removal did not work! Don't know what to do now?

~Mitchell
Forum: Gateway Computers January 18th 07, 08:19 PM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.gateway2000
Replies: 5
Posted By Mitch
Gateway 2000 Solo 2300

By the way, could you tell me what the standard hard drive is on that
model???????. Think someone might have changed it.

~Mitch
Forum: Gateway Computers January 18th 07, 08:17 PM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.gateway2000
Replies: 5
Posted By Mitch
Gateway 2000 Solo 2300

Thanks, I'll try that tonight.

~Mitch
Forum: Gateway Computers January 13th 07, 11:15 PM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.gateway2000
Replies: 5
Posted By Mitch
Gateway 2000 Solo 2300

Hi,

I have a gateway (model listed above) thats powers on, but nothing on
the display. I get an HDD light and cd light constantly on. Nothing
else works. No display on screen. NOTHING. Can...
Forum: Packard Bell Computers January 11th 07, 10:18 PM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.packardbell
Replies: 8
Posted By Mitch
Packard Bell 680 Motherboard Problem

Can you tell me how I know if the power supply is AT and if the
motherboard has AT connectors???
Forum: Packard Bell Computers January 8th 07, 10:27 PM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.packardbell
Replies: 8
Posted By Mitch
Packard Bell 680 Motherboard Problem

So, from what your telling me, the power supply I am using is not an
issue?
Forum: Dell Computers January 6th 07, 03:51 AM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
Replies: 8
Posted By Mitch
Dimension 4300s Graphics Card

Which one do you think is better???? Will I have any power issues with
the card??????
Forum: Dell Computers January 6th 07, 03:49 AM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
Replies: 1
Posted By Mitch
L866r Factory Software

Hi Again,

I got another one for you guys to tackle. Does anyone know where I can
find the original software bundle for the Dimension L866r
system?....Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,
~Mitch
Forum: Dell Computers January 6th 07, 03:36 AM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
Replies: 8
Posted By Mitch
Dimension 4300s Graphics Card

Well I wanted to play Rollercoaster Tycoon 3, Need for Speed
Underground, America's Army, Battlefield 1942, Unreal tournament
2004....All those new games. It says my graphics card is not
compatible...
Forum: Dell Computers January 6th 07, 12:27 AM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
Replies: 8
Posted By Mitch
Dimension 4300s Graphics Card

Hi,

I have a dimension 4300s with an ATI RAGE 128 PRO Ultra AGP. I am
looking to update it, but I don't know what I should be looking for.
Some guy from the store told me about AGP slot in my...
Forum: Packard Bell Computers January 6th 07, 12:22 AM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.packardbell
Replies: 8
Posted By Mitch
Packard Bell 680 Motherboard Problem

I have one question:

Would using a different power supply than the factory one be the
problem. I have been using a power supply from an old Gateway from '90
or '93 (don't know specific year). Does...
Forum: Compaq Computers January 6th 07, 12:20 AM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.compaq
Replies: 5
Posted By Mitch
Funny smell coming from laptop

Yeah, I have checked without the PCMCIA card. Still smells. Have to
plug my nose because of the odor.
Forum: Compaq Computers December 28th 06, 10:23 PM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.compaq
Replies: 5
Posted By Mitch
Funny smell coming from laptop

Hi,

I have a Compaq Armada 1540DM laptop. I purchased an Ethernet PC card
for it about a month ago. I used it that day and it worked fine. A
week later, I noticed a strong smell coming from the...
Forum: Acer Computers December 1st 06, 09:07 PM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.acer
Replies: 0
Posted By Mitch
AcerNote Light 350PC

Hi,
I have an AcerNote Light 350PC with an Intel Pentium Processer. It
worked fine one day, and then the next day, I turned it on, NOTHING.
The only thing that happens when I turn it on is the green...
Forum: Packard Bell Computers November 22nd 06, 11:24 PM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.packardbell
Replies: 8
Posted By Mitch
Packard Bell 680 Motherboard Problem

I had a PB680 motherboard sitting in my basement, so I decided to put
it back together. Now, when I turn the computer on, I get no video on
the monitor. None at all. The power supply spins, the...
Forum: Compaq Computers November 22nd 06, 11:11 PM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.compaq
Replies: 0
Posted By Mitch
Compaq Restore CD for Armada

Does anybody know where I can find a Restore CD for my Compaq Armada
1540DM Laptop?? Any help would be great!

Thanks,
Mitch~
Showing results 1 to 19 of 19