Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
Search took 0.32 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: playstation60
Forum: Compaq Computers May 1st 07, 02:21 AM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.compaq
Replies: 2
Posted By playstation60
Memory max - Compaq Presario 5000

I have a Compaq Presario 5000, that I traded a busted laptop to my dad
for. As far as I'm aware he did not do any kind of overclocking (mobo
is locked if memory serves me), and everything left in...
Forum: Homebuilt PC's August 12th 06, 07:09 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Replies: 11
Posted By playstation60
Several issues in one

Perhaps I need to define my intentions, and the scenario a bit more.

The hard drive that has the error on it is a drive that was obtained
from a friend who did not have the knowledge or patience...
Forum: Homebuilt PC's August 12th 06, 07:09 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Replies: 11
Posted By playstation60
Several issues in one

Perhaps I need to define my intentions, and the scenario a bit more.

The hard drive that has the error on it is a drive that was obtained
from a friend who did not have the knowledge or patience...
Forum: Homebuilt PC's August 11th 06, 04:51 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Replies: 11
Posted By playstation60
Several issues in one

While I was perhaps a bit strong in my response, I don't know if I
would go so far as to say I was acting childish, in any manner. I
did not like how Johns responded. The entire feel of the post...
Forum: Homebuilt PC's August 10th 06, 01:21 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Replies: 11
Posted By playstation60
Several issues in one

It strikes me as kind of ironic that the two people beyond myself that
have posted on this topic have both been nothing more than guests.
Ponder the meanings of that.

I felt, and still feel that...
Forum: Homebuilt PC's August 9th 06, 03:01 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Replies: 11
Posted By playstation60
Several issues in one

I appreciate you actually responding, which is more than anyone else
has done, for whatever reason, but remove the damn stick from your
ass.

There is no need to talk down to me, and carry that tone....
Forum: Homebuilt PC's August 7th 06, 04:12 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Replies: 11
Posted By playstation60
Several issues in one

I am about ready to pull my hair out and chuck the computer out the
window. I'm having several issued with my computer, and am just
about out of patience. Were I to have the spare cash lying...
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7