Replies: 39
Posted By Brian Gregory[_2_]
Why is this HDD so small?

On 13/03/2021 04:17, Rene Lamontagne wrote:
On 2021-03-12 10:05 p.m., Rene Lamontagne wrote:
On 2021-03-12 9:27 p.m., micky wrote:
Why is this so small?

Alternatively, why aren't...
Forum: Intel July 19th 20, 04:11 PM Posted to alt.windows7.general,alt.comp.os.windows-10,comp.sys.intel,comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.chips
Replies: 91
Posted By Brian Gregory[_2_]
Linux founder tells Intel to stop inventing 'magic instructions'and 'start fixing real problems'

On 18/07/2020 16:57, nospam wrote:
In article , Brian Gregory
wrote:

We build little computers with parts....
Forum: Intel July 18th 20, 01:04 PM Posted to alt.windows7.general,alt.comp.os.windows-10,comp.sys.intel,comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.chips
Replies: 91
Posted By Brian Gregory[_2_]
Linux founder tells Intel to stop inventing 'magic instructions'and 'start fixing real problems'

On 18/07/2020 07:09, nospam wrote:
In article , wrote:

We build little computers with parts. Then went to
CPU. All assembly code!

Forum: Intel July 18th 20, 02:23 AM Posted to alt.windows7.general,alt.comp.os.windows-10,comp.sys.intel,comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.chips
Replies: 91
Posted By Brian Gregory[_2_]
General ramblings (with some Linux flavouring). (Was: Linuxfounder tells Intel to stop inventing 'magic instructions' and 'start fixingreal problems')

On 17/07/2020 20:49, T wrote:
Also interesting, in America we say "that horse is different
FROM that one".Â* In the UK they say "that horse is different
TO that one".Â* Or so the shows from the...
Forum: Intel July 18th 20, 02:18 AM Posted to alt.windows7.general,alt.comp.os.windows-10,comp.sys.intel,comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.chips
Replies: 91
Posted By Brian Gregory[_2_]
Linux founder tells Intel to stop inventing 'magic instructions'and 'start fixing real problems'

On 17/07/2020 17:31, nospam wrote:
In article , J. P. Gilliver (John)
wrote:

I remember - I _think_ it was in the last decade, but it might...
Forum: Intel July 15th 20, 07:48 PM Posted to alt.windows7.general,alt.comp.os.windows-10,comp.sys.intel,comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.chips
Replies: 91
Posted By Brian Gregory[_2_]
Linux founder tells Intel to stop inventing 'magic instructions' and 'start fixing real problems'

On 15/07/2020 19:42, VanguardLH wrote:
Is Linus even a gamer? Oh wait, yeah, not that big a selection for Linux.

He isn't anyway.

--
Brian Gregory (in England).
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6