Showing results 1 to 25 of 85
Search took 0.37 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: KCB[_2_]
Forum: Nvidia Videocards March 15th 12, 01:11 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 8
Posted By KCB[_2_]
Latest GeForce 8800 GT driver

"Terry Pinnell" wrote in message
OK, thanks. Reckon I'll go ahead and install it then, although it's only
about a...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards December 19th 11, 10:26 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 2
Posted By KCB[_2_]
GT 520 two versions?

"Allen Drake" wrote in message

First time posting here but I have been using nVIDIA cards in all my
systems for some...
Forum: Ati Videocards November 19th 11, 03:11 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati
Replies: 4
Posted By KCB[_2_]
Games don't use GPU... but GPU testers do? AMD Radeon HD 6850

"Victer Pereira" wrote in message
I recently came across an issue where my games all of a sudden...
Forum: Ati Videocards July 25th 11, 08:53 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati
Replies: 5
Posted By KCB[_2_]
Can't get tv out to work

"Jim" wrote in message

"KCB" wrote in message
Forum: Ati Videocards July 23rd 11, 06:29 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati
Replies: 5
Posted By KCB[_2_]
Can't get tv out to work

"Jim" wrote in message

"Jim" wrote in message
Forum: Ati Videocards May 30th 11, 12:15 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati
Replies: 8
Posted By KCB[_2_]
JAVA Panel Blackout Problem

"Ed Light" wrote in message
The Java panel itself is solid. But when you open some of the sub-windows,
they...
Forum: Ati Videocards May 29th 11, 02:51 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati
Replies: 8
Posted By KCB[_2_]
JAVA Panel Blackout Problem

"Ed Light" wrote in message
On 5/28/2011 11:28 AM, KCB wrote:

I'm still on the 10.12 drivers with a 5850. If I...
Forum: Ati Videocards May 28th 11, 07:28 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati
Replies: 8
Posted By KCB[_2_]
JAVA Panel Blackout Problem

"Ed Light" wrote in message
On 5/27/2011 2:22 PM, KCB wrote:

"Ed Light" wrote in...
Forum: Ati Videocards May 27th 11, 10:22 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati
Replies: 8
Posted By KCB[_2_]
JAVA Panel Blackout Problem

"Ed Light" wrote in message
Anyone else experience this in Win 7?

Control Panel/Java/About
After several...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards March 31st 11, 09:12 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 7
Posted By KCB[_2_]
Geforce 460 and DVI question

"Seasidepeter" wrote in message
I recently bought and installed a Palit Geforce GTX 460 1Gb - the sonic
Forum: Asus Motherboards March 7th 11, 11:34 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
Replies: 2
Posted By KCB[_2_]
X58 and UEFI bios's

"Jim" wrote in message
Can anyone shed any light on what the score is with Asus X58 chipset
boards and...
Forum: Ati Videocards January 17th 11, 09:39 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati
Replies: 8
Posted By KCB[_2_]
HD 2600 Pro: "ATI Desktop Control Panel has encountered a problem"

?
"Jonathan Sachs" wrote in message
On Mon, 17 Jan 2011 17:10:03 GMT,
(GMAN)...
Forum: Ati Videocards January 11th 11, 10:30 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati
Replies: 1
Posted By KCB[_2_]
Video card driver change question.

?
"Syke" wrote in message

The usual advice given is to remove old driver then install updated one,
but if this is done, I...
Forum: Ati Videocards December 22nd 10, 08:50 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati
Replies: 12
Posted By KCB[_2_]
Unable to use my old 20" CRT TV after uninstalling v9.7, rebooting, and installing v10.12 driver.

?
"Ant" wrote in message
On 12/22/2010 3:00 AM PT, Chuck typed:

I finally dumped my old ATI Catalyst v9.7 driver...
Forum: Ati Videocards December 21st 10, 08:47 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati
Replies: 12
Posted By KCB[_2_]
Unable to use my old 20" CRT TV after uninstalling v9.7, rebooting, and installing v10.12 driver.

?
"Ant" wrote in message
Hello.

I finally dumped my old ATI Catalyst v9.7 driver by uninstalling,
rebooting,...
Forum: Asus Motherboards December 18th 10, 12:03 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
Replies: 1
Posted By KCB[_2_]
can the realtek network driver be loaded with bartpe

?
"coltrane" wrote in message
I have a p7p55d-e mb which has a realtek nic. Unfortunately if I boot my
system with bartpe the...
Forum: Ati Videocards December 15th 10, 08:52 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati
Replies: 7
Posted By KCB[_2_]
v10.9 buggy in 64-bit W7 HP and ATI Radeon HD 4300/4500?

?
"Ant" wrote in message
A while ago, I ran Driver Sweeper v2.6.0 and was able to get it working,
BUT the problems came...
Forum: Ati Videocards December 8th 10, 09:18 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati
Replies: 5
Posted By KCB[_2_]
Black Shark

? "Carl" wrote in message ...

?Hello, I have reinstalled my PC, but now Flaming Cliffs 2 and Black Shark
will not launch properly. The GUI engine...
Forum: Ati Videocards December 8th 10, 11:11 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati
Replies: 7
Posted By KCB[_2_]
My video looks like a slide show, processor speed or video card?

?
"mm" wrote in message
On Wed, 08 Dec 2010 03:06:19 -0500, mm
wrote:

On Tue, 07 Dec...
Forum: Ati Videocards November 14th 10, 03:44 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati
Replies: 1
Posted By KCB[_2_]
New to ATI

?
"timelord" wrote in message
Hi all, i have just bought a laptop which is equiped with an ATI Mobility
Radeon HD4530 512mb...
Forum: Ati Videocards October 28th 10, 09:14 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati
Replies: 9
Posted By KCB[_2_]
Radeon 9000 crash

?
"pro-grammer" wrote in message

Sorry, I was mistaken. It is an AGP hotfix. Did you get...
Forum: Ati Videocards October 27th 10, 01:35 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati
Replies: 9
Posted By KCB[_2_]
Radeon 9000 crash

"pro-grammer" wrote in message

Which version of drivers are you using? It may be a...
Forum: Ati Videocards October 26th 10, 09:36 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati
Replies: 9
Posted By KCB[_2_]
Radeon 9000 crash

?
"pro-grammer" wrote in message
Is there a problem with teh Radeon 9000 drivers and opengl
Forum: Asus Motherboards September 24th 10, 03:42 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
Replies: 6
Posted By KCB[_2_]
Applying TX-4

On 2010-09-23 03:26, KCB wrote:

"Thomas Andersson" wrote in message
Forum: Asus Motherboards September 23rd 10, 02:26 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
Replies: 6
Posted By KCB[_2_]
Applying TX-4

"Thomas Andersson" wrote in message
Any trick to applying this? I bought a syringe of TX-4 paste to use in my
new system but can't...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 85