Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
Search took 0.59 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Gripper
Forum: Printers November 12th 07, 05:15 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 2
Posted By Gripper
how to print multiple photos on one page

"Ala" wrote

I need to print 6 small pictures (copies) of the same picture on one
page.Please help how to do it.

If you are using Windows XP- use the photo printing wizard- in...
Forum: General July 18th 07, 10:58 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware,alt.comp.periphs.printers,comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 99
Posted By Gripper
HP Removed Drivers ..... exact text of HP message

"Barry Watzman" wrote

The exact text of the message .... which appears on virtually every single
product if you try to download Windows 9x drivers .... is:

Forum: Printers July 18th 07, 10:58 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware,alt.comp.periphs.printers,comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 109
Posted By Gripper
HP Removed Drivers ..... exact text of HP message

"Barry Watzman" wrote

The exact text of the message .... which appears on virtually every single
product if you try to download Windows 9x drivers .... is:

Forum: Printers April 28th 07, 09:10 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 3
Posted By Gripper
I finally ordered some after-market ink, for canon.

"Talal Itani" wrote

For all the friends who helped me in the two other threads regarding
after-market inks for canon 3e: I ordered a set of ProColor from
Forum: Printers April 4th 07, 08:02 AM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 6
Posted By Gripper
Continuous Ink Supply System for Epson R265

"Morgan" wrote

I have seen this....

http://www.diskdepot.co.uk/acatalog/epson_r265_ciss.html

and wondered if anyone has tried one of these systems and would like to
Forum: Nvidia Videocards November 17th 06, 10:50 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 2
Posted By Gripper
6800GT Clock Frequencies

"First of One" wrote

Yes, the the latest nVidia drivers are reporting twice the effective
memory clock. It is a known bug.

Many thanks.
Forum: Nvidia Videocards November 16th 06, 09:19 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 2
Posted By Gripper
6800GT Clock Frequencies

Hello

just did a clean reinstall of Win XP Pro, after upgrading my CPU and M/B to
a Core2Duo 6600 /ASRock Dual VSTA from a Prescott P4 3.2/Abit AI7.
Previously in the NVidia control panel I'd...
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7