Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Search took 0.06 seconds.
Forum: Dell Computers May 28th 14, 11:35 AM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
Replies: 37
Posted By [email protected]
Dell PA-10 ac adapter center pin

Looks like this thread is regaining some life...if there's still anyone interested in my original source for reading the chip, I'll dig through my old files and see if I still have it, I pretty...
Forum: Dell Computers February 22nd 14, 06:25 PM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
Replies: 37
Posted By [email protected]
Dell PA-10 ac adapter center pin

On Thursday, September 22, 2011 12:08:30 PM UTC+2, artful_bodger wrote:
Robert Kahle's 2007 post was all I needed to hack the adapter. Using an

8 pin microchip 10f220, I wrote the following...
Forum: Dell Computers February 22nd 14, 05:46 PM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
Replies: 37
Posted By [email protected]
Dell PA-10 ac adapter center pin

On Monday, February 17, 2014 12:59:39 PM UTC+1, wrote:
All others of you, if anyone got source code in a meantime, don't hesitate to send it to me.

Forum: Dell Computers February 16th 14, 07:34 PM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell