Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Dumbo
Forum: Overclocking April 1st 09, 10:04 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.overclocking
Replies: 1
Posted By Dumbo
Another daft Question?

After persisting for so long trying to O/c my Q6600 I bought a new board and
did a full install and was pleasantly surprised to find that both Core Temp
and Real Temp both read the same (36-40C). ...
Forum: Overclocking March 18th 09, 10:44 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.overclocking
Replies: 3
Posted By Dumbo
E6400 overclocks.

System : ASUS Striker Extreme, Intel E6400 CPU, 2 GB Corsair XMS2 PC6400
DDR2, ATI 512MB HD2900XT video card and 500GB Hitachi SATA2 Harddisk drive.
I purchased a RoG motherboard because of it's...
Forum: Overclocking March 9th 09, 11:11 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.overclocking
Replies: 3
Posted By Dumbo
E6400 overclocks.

I was fed up with my asus SE not smoothly taking my Q6600 passed 2.6 or
2.7GHz and so decided to try another mobo (and so I could check if PCI-e 2.0
worked any better). To ensure that all worked...
Forum: Overclocking March 1st 09, 08:50 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.overclocking
Replies: 3
Posted By Dumbo
ABIT IP43 manual anyone?

Sorry I forgot to mention an Intel E6400 CPU and the fact that the Aquagate
pump spins and the fan on the radiator but nothing else.

Thanks

Robin
Forum: Overclocking March 1st 09, 08:48 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.overclocking
Replies: 3
Posted By Dumbo
ABIT IP43 manual anyone?

I bought a GRADE B motherboard off Overclockers UK to test if my graphics
card was at fault or my motherboard (ASUS SE) and thus it came board only.
I built the PC up using some RAM I took out of...
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5