Showing results 1 to 2 of 2
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: RainbowMan
Forum: Homebuilt PC's August 3rd 19, 06:19 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Replies: 8
Posted By RainbowMan
Dell PC blinking yellow

I reset the bios and reflush Dell the PSU and MB( because some voltage still left over even though I completely turned off the system as some online user recommend) and tried again it was working...
Forum: Homebuilt PC's August 1st 19, 09:39 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Replies: 8
Posted By RainbowMan
Dell PC blinking yellow

Dell Optiplex 755 is not boot up and flashing yellow only not power go through MB. Google search is all saying there is problem either on PSU and the mother board. I connected other PSU on Dell and...
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2