Showing results 1 to 10 of 10
Search took 0.08 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: ac
Forum: Printers February 21st 08, 12:20 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 9
Posted By ac
Canon IP4000 vs IP4500

Phineas

Thanks for your comprehensive reply. Seems I'm not the only one unable to
see any difference in quality between the two printers.

Thanks to all others (excluding measkite) who have...
Forum: Printers February 20th 08, 05:36 AM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 9
Posted By ac
Canon IP4000 vs IP4500

I have both these printers and using OEM ink I can find no difference in the
print quality between these machines. If anything the IP4000 seems to print
slightly better in my view but the...
Forum: Printers January 20th 08, 10:29 AM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 5
Posted By ac
need canon chip resetter for cli-8 & pgi-5 cartridge chips

I presume you live in the States. Here in Europe the function is still
enabled due I think to it being illegal to prevent cartridges being refilled
(green issue)

Try this link and. I read...
Forum: Printers January 19th 08, 08:41 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 5
Posted By ac
RKS Chip Extender for Canon printers

Seeing as Measkite has money to burn by paying silly prices for original
carts, perhaps he would be good enough to offer his empty carts to folks on
this group who could then refill them.

C'mon...
Forum: Printers January 18th 08, 11:55 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 5
Posted By ac
RKS Chip Extender for Canon printers

Has anyone any experience of this product. It sells on Ebay (US & Europe)
for £29.95.

It clips onto Canon Pixma printers (with chipped cartridges) and claims to
disable the need for a chipped...
Forum: Printers January 14th 08, 05:30 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 16
Posted By ac
Canon Pixma IP4500

I tend to print a lot of photos due to the cheap replacement carts I can
get. So I suppose the printer does get heavier than normal use.

The breakdown was mainly my fault due to over zealous...
Forum: Printers January 13th 08, 11:16 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 16
Posted By ac
Canon Pixma IP4500

My trusted IP4000 has just given up the ghost ( carriage problem) so I'm
looking at the IP4500 as a replacement

A couple of questions if anyone would be so good as to answer them

1. Do compatible...
Forum: Printers September 9th 07, 12:00 AM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 10
Posted By ac
Canon Pixma IP400 v IP4300

I have a Canon Pixma IP3000 & IP4000 and in my experience they are the best
inkjet printers ever produced (especially the IP4000) Cartridges are
available at around 70p with replacement print heads...
Forum: Printers August 3rd 07, 11:22 AM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 7
Posted By ac
Warning! Cartridge Factory

"measekite" wrote in message

In a way do you feel that you got what you deserved? Remember this:

Fool me once
Forum: Printers August 2nd 07, 02:08 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 7
Posted By ac
Warning! Cartridge Factory

I have been ordering ink cartridges from Cartridge Factory for some time.

However, my latest order hasn't arrived and e-mails are being ignored and
telephone is on an answer service saying you are...
Showing results 1 to 10 of 10