Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: YOURSELF
Forum: Printers December 19th 07, 01:52 PM
Replies: 0
Posted By YOURSELF
Where to print A3 inkjet photographic prints?

I'm looking to print some larger prints (minimum A3, a few 13x19" pieces also)
They need to be either Canon or Epson prints (colour calibrated of course...)
Is there anyone offering this service?
Forum: Overclocking December 19th 07, 01:50 PM
Replies: 0
Posted By YOURSELF
Overclocking The Opteron 180

I'm about to begin my series of tests. However my last attempts at OCing were on a 3200+... so I'm a little rusty.

Lets see if I have this straight:

HT (obvioulsy): 1000MHz (x5)
Freq: 200MHz x 12...
Forum: Intel December 19th 07, 01:44 PM
Replies: 6
Posted By YOURSELF
Questions on multi cored intel processors.

I'm looking to build a new gaming system. My thoughts are that I'm interested in investing in a system that will last me as many years as possible. I'm looking to upgrade from a P4 3.0 GHz...
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3