Showing results 1 to 15 of 15
Search took 0.35 seconds.
Forum: Asus Motherboards September 8th 07, 11:37 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
Replies: 26
Posted By [email protected]
Update on "Question on ASUS A7N8X Deluxe motherboard and compatible processor "

On Sep 8, 11:01 am, Paul wrote:
wrote:
On Sep 7, 10:23 am, Paul wrote:
wrote:
[ ]
Rather than...
Forum: Asus Motherboards September 8th 07, 01:56 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
Replies: 26
Posted By [email protected]
Update on "Question on ASUS A7N8X Deluxe motherboard and compatible processor "

On Sep 7, 10:23 am, Paul wrote:
wrote:
[ ]

Rather than messing around, I have a second alternative. Uninstall Prime95.
Download Orthos here, and try...
Forum: Asus Motherboards September 8th 07, 01:46 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
Replies: 26
Posted By [email protected]
Update on "Question on ASUS A7N8X Deluxe motherboard and compatible processor "

On Sep 7, 4:10 pm, Paul wrote:
wrote:
Why is "torture test" option in gray color? I can't select it.

I believe the reason is, you are processing work...
Forum: Asus Motherboards September 8th 07, 04:21 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
Replies: 26
Posted By [email protected]
Update on "Question on ASUS A7N8X Deluxe motherboard and compatible processor "

On Sep 7, 10:23 am, Paul wrote:
wrote:
On Sep 6, 11:22 pm, Paul wrote:
wrote:
Original post...
Forum: Asus Motherboards September 7th 07, 06:06 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
Replies: 26
Posted By [email protected]
Update on "Question on ASUS A7N8X Deluxe motherboard and compatible processor "

Why is "torture test" option in gray color? I can't select it.
Forum: Asus Motherboards September 7th 07, 03:42 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
Replies: 26
Posted By [email protected]
Update on "Question on ASUS A7N8X Deluxe motherboard and compatible processor "

On Sep 6, 11:22 pm, Paul wrote:
wrote:
Original post athttp://tinyurl.com/2auzb7

Here is update on my desktop:

I think I mentioned about the...
Forum: Asus Motherboards September 7th 07, 03:26 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
Replies: 26
Posted By [email protected]
Update on "Question on ASUS A7N8X Deluxe motherboard and compatible processor "

Original post at http://tinyurl.com/2auzb7

Here is update on my desktop:

I think I mentioned about the two case fans whose wire were cut - my
guess was that my nephew got annoyed with the noise...
Forum: Printers September 6th 07, 08:49 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 1
Posted By [email protected]
About HP OfficeJet 6110

Why there is no more HP OfficeJet 6110 being sold, not even a used
one, while there is HP OfficeJet 5160 (or is that 5610?; can't
remember) . I do notice that HP OfficeJet 6210 replaced 6110 and...
Forum: Printers September 6th 07, 08:47 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 3
Posted By [email protected]
Using Parallel to USB cable w/ HP LaserJet 4L

Hi

I have a HP LaserJet 4L that I want to connect to a laptop mlenovo
thinkpad). Do I need to use a dock or is there any other way, like
getting a parallel to usb cable? In fact, I wonder whether I...
Forum: Asus Motherboards September 6th 07, 12:22 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
Replies: 8
Posted By [email protected]
Question on ASUS A7N8X Deluxe motherboard and compatible processor

On Sep 5, 8:27 am, Paul wrote:
wrote:
I think those 2 fans came with the case. I am not sure whether I can
get replacement. Should I connect those...
Forum: Asus Motherboards September 5th 07, 06:41 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
Replies: 8
Posted By [email protected]
Question on ASUS A7N8X Deluxe motherboard and compatible processor

On Sep 4, 7:30 pm, Paul wrote:
wrote:
I have a desktop system built (not by me) with ASUS A7N8X Deluxe.
Lately, PC has been shutting down during boot...
Forum: Asus Motherboards September 5th 07, 06:37 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
Replies: 8
Posted By [email protected]
Question on ASUS A7N8X Deluxe motherboard and compatible processor

I think those 2 fans came with the case. I am not sure whether I can
get replacement. Should I connect those cut wires (red wire) by
cutting the outer casing of the wire and then taping it...
Forum: Asus Motherboards September 5th 07, 06:30 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
Replies: 8
Posted By [email protected]
Question on ASUS A7N8X Deluxe motherboard and compatible processor

On Sep 4, 8:48 pm, "FeMaster" FeMaster @ hotmail . com wrote:
wrote in message

I have a desktop...
Forum: Asus Motherboards September 5th 07, 05:18 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
Replies: 8
Posted By [email protected]

On Sep 4, 7:30 pm, Paul wrote:
wrote:
I have a desktop system built (not by me) with ASUS A7N8X Deluxe.
Lately, PC has been shutting down during boot...
Forum: Asus Motherboards September 4th 07, 10:23 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
Replies: 8
Posted By [email protected]
Question on ASUS A7N8X Deluxe motherboard and compatible processor

I have a desktop system built (not by me) with ASUS A7N8X Deluxe.
Lately, PC has been shutting down during boot up in fact, frequently.
Vacuuming the fan on the processor helped but still it shut...
Showing results 1 to 15 of 15