Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Search took 0.19 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: asdf
Forum: Homebuilt PC's October 29th 06, 12:02 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Replies: 10
Posted By asdf
Mixing RAM in PC

Here found some information on my RAM
http://www.kingston.com/hyperX/products/khx.asp

There are 2 different kinds of the ram i have
one is single sided and another is double sided. Not sure
which...
Forum: Homebuilt PC's October 28th 06, 11:56 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Replies: 10
Posted By asdf
Mixing RAM in PC

OK Here is what i've found in the manual

You may install any DDR DIMMs with 64, 128, 256, 512 and 1GB densities into
the DIMM sockets

DDR DIMM1 DDR DIMM2 DDR DIMM3
(Rows 0+1) ...
Forum: Homebuilt PC's October 28th 06, 11:28 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Replies: 10
Posted By asdf
Mixing RAM in PC

how can i make sure that my memory is either single sided or double sided.
Also, can i get that 1 Gb stick and put it in place of one of my 512 Mb
sticks.
This way i will still have 1.5 Gb of RAM...
Forum: Homebuilt PC's October 28th 06, 05:13 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Replies: 10
Posted By asdf
Mixing RAM in PC

My mobo is p4pe

the ram that have in it right now is
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16820144104
Kingston HyperX 512MB 184-Pin DDR SDRAM DDR 333 (PC 2700) Desktop Memory

I'm...
Forum: Homebuilt PC's October 28th 06, 02:54 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Replies: 10
Posted By asdf
Mixing RAM in PC

right now have 2x512 Mb sticks of 333 mhz ram, 2 ms latency.
I want to add another stick of 1Ghz. Is it ok if the RAM i add is
2.5 latency or of different speed?
thank you
Forum: Homebuilt PC's October 7th 06, 08:31 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Replies: 11
Posted By asdf
Laptop vs Desktop Hd Which is faster

taking an average desktop vs agerage laptop which one would
have better performing hd these days?
Have a person at work claiming that laptops would have
better performance. Doesn't seems like he's...
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6